The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crimson Vanguard Is Recruiting.

Dalethor

Invites have all been sent. I want to thank everyone for the interest, and for making our clan so great; I couldn't have asked for a better group of folks. We have a very very limited number of slots left, and we have zero plans to expand beyond Shadow Clan status. Anyway, feel free to leave your replies here if you wish to join, and I'll contact you in game. 

Thanks, Good Luck, and Game On!

I'd be interested in joining, in-game name is Nsivvy

EDIT: oops didnt look through all the posts. 

Sorry about that, I wanted to edit the title to prevent that but I don't think that's possible, or if it is I don't know how.

However, if a spot opens up, I will let you know. But, if you find a good fit between now and then, that's great too.

Edited by Dalethor

Thanks to all who have responded, but we're full at this time. If and when slots become open, I'll be revisiting this thread and checking to see if any have found homes yet, and offering spot to those who have not yet found a home. I also edited the opening post to say we're full as well, something I had not done and I should have.

Thanks again for the interest in our clan, and we'll see you all in game! Game on!

• 1 month later...

- What is your (in game) name?

My In game name is Hannibird

- Could you tell me something about yourself?(Playstyle, personality, experience for example)

I am a Student, currently i do my bachlor in Game Design. Played Battelfield 3 professional on The Xbox 360.

- What is your age?("Around 'X' years/At least 'X' will do)

Iam 21 years young

- Do you have experience fighting other Tenno in conclave?

Yes i do but i just moved so my Internet is pretty bad at the moment.No PvP for now

- What is your Mastery Rank?

I am Mastery Rank 15 but i stop leveling since it is no fun for me. Also Uni sucked up the most of my time but i am nearly done now.

- You are exiled to the void, and find yourself having to survive hordes of corrupted. What is your weapon/warframe of choice?

Depens on the misson and on the team(what frame they are useing). But personally i prefer Loki Prime with the Bolter Prime.

• 2 months later...

The time has come for your Destiny.

Hiya guys!

We'd like to announce the opening of our Destiny group/clan, available for all to join!

The Destiny group stands on the same principle as the Warframe one; It doesn't matter if you're young or old, elite or a beginner. The Crimson Vanguard prides itself on being a group where people aren't simply a number on a long list of members. But every person is an individual, a part of the greater group, and most importantly; a friend.

Please note that this group is brand new, so don't expect to see many members in it. However, join up and we'll look to make you feel welcome!

Hold onto your light Guardians. The darkness approaches. But we, the Crimson Vanguard, stand at the forefront of the war. Stand tall, stand true and stand fast, and we will be victorious.

Join today!

PS: Be aware that other Bungie groups exist with the name of Crimson Vanguard. Follow the link provided or look for the TheCrimsonVanguard, founded by Mookie Cookie, and that'll be us!

Game on!