Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Disable People Forcing Host To Exfil?

fortris

I just played a 39 minute T2 Survival because everyone exfiled before 40.

To say I'm a little angry is an understatement, seriously I kept telling them "Just wait the minute I will res you" and they left anyway. This is so stupid, I'm furious. Now I have to waste a MINIMUM of 20 more minutes to find this stupid part.

I understand how you feel. My best advice would be to make sure everyone is clear that you intend to stay for 40 minutes next time. If you joined a random recruitment you will run into these things a lot. I watch people back out at wave 15 in a defense all the time, and I'm like 5 more waves and we have a chance at a prime part. I can relate to your frustration, but next time I would just make sure everyone is clear about your expectations, especially if you are hosting.

I did, I said "Can everyone stay till 40?" and everyone confirmed. It's REALLY annoying when they start dying and think "I need to exit right now, even though this one MR19 player is having zero trouble reviving us"

Hi. welcome to the internets.   

Always going to get people, that leave early even if they say they can stay longer.   Just like how you can get a tank or a healer that says they know what they are doing, only to find out in combat they ....  just aren't any good.   

The Forced extraction has been a thing for a while now, with no real solution in sight.   

Also you need at least half the time to start the extraction, so even if one person is standing there it won't start, unless someone goes down.   So.. really it comes down to taking things are they go, if they stay cool, if they bail, they bail.    Not sure how to solve the issue, as survival isn't like defense or interception while the game pauses every 5 waves and asks if you want ot leave.  in survival the game keeps going, so unless DE finds a way to allow individuals to leave a game that is active and still going exp, money. etc and keep their loot, while others keep playing.  Then the issue is going to continue on for a while.

Hi. welcome to the internets.   

Always going to get people, that leave early even if they say they can stay longer.   Just like how you can get a tank or a healer that says they know what they are doing, only to find out in combat they ....  just aren't any good.   

The Forced extraction has been a thing for a while now, with no real solution in sight.   

Also you need at least half the time to start the extraction, so even if one person is standing there it won't start, unless someone goes down.   So.. really it comes down to taking things are they go, if they stay cool, if they bail, they bail.    Not sure how to solve the issue, as survival isn't like defense or interception while the game pauses every 5 waves and asks if you want ot leave.  in survival the game keeps going, so unless DE finds a way to allow individuals to leave a game that is active and still going exp, money. etc and keep their loot, while others keep playing.  Then the issue is going to continue on for a while.

Defense/Interception let people stay behind.

So.

I just played a 39 minute T2 Survival because everyone exfiled before 40.

To say I'm a little angry is an understatement, seriously I kept telling them "Just wait the minute I will res you" and they left anyway. This is so stupid, I'm furious. Now I have to waste a MINIMUM of 20 more minutes to find this stupid part.

I share the pain. Though I don't know any way to fix that problem. Unless the DE has time freeze every 5 minutes.... though that would get SO annoying.

Defense/Interception let people stay behind.

So.

I think that would be an interesting option for Survival. Instead of having to run to extraction, it will come up with a screen every five minutes and people get to choose whether they stay or go. Like with Defense and Interception, those who want to leave would be able to leave without screwing the people who wanted to stay. 

When they do that, just abort the mission. They will lose everything if you are the host..

ok I didn't want to admit this, I totally did.

I warned them when they started the timer that if we exfil'd I would just force quit and with 10 seconds left I did just that. I warned them like 3 times and one angrily pm'd me when I got back online.

I admit it felt decent, would have rather just done 40 min tho.

ok I didn't want to admit this, I totally did.

I warned them when they started the timer that if we exfil'd I would just force quit and with 10 seconds left I did just that. I warned them like 3 times and one angrily pm'd me when I got back online.

I admit it felt decent, would have rather just done 40 min tho.

Your key your rules. They got what they deserved.