The Game Is Impossible To Progress After Planets Sedna/phobos

Digielf

I cant count how many thousands of people have this problem but I found exactly the issue this time, the game becomes unplayable after you reach planets Sedna and Phobos there are literaly  0 people there and its completely impossible to progress further no matter what you do.

Cant the developers at least confirm that update that they will reduce missions and nodes so people can play further from these planets? right now the game in  stasis there because there is no way to pass them 26 missions each planet and 0 squads active

I cant count how many thousands of people have this problem but I found exactly the issue this time, the game becomes unplayable after you reach planets Sedna and Phobos there are literaly  0 people there and its completely impossible to progress further no matter what you do.

Cant the developers at least confirm that update that they will reduce missions and nodes so people can play further from these planets? right now the game in  stasis there because there is no way to pass them 26 missions each planet and 0 squads active

The starchart IS getting changed. 

One thing I'd also like to point out - if there's thousands of you guys unable to complete said missions on your own, why the hell don't you gang up and do them together? 

Edited by Gale47

The star chart is going to be changed soon. In the mean time, most missions are easy to solo. For those that you may find difficulty doing, you could ask for help on the recruit tab, a lot of veterans/other players are more than willing to help.

Has the game really changed that much?  I remember when we had the old starchart I got to Sedna with some Clan-mates and we did the first node.  The rest of them decided it was getting late and they'd stop there.  I was eager to reach Kela and start getting Saryn parts so solo'd the whole way to her and taxi'd the others to her the next evening.  That would have been before I had maxed mods and the like and I can't really test if I'd be able to do that in the current game since I now do have maxed mods and Catalysted multi-Forma weapons...

I think they're reducing the amount of nodes down.

But anywho, shouldn't there be clannies to help you with this ? In any case, if you decide to not wait for the update and wish to progress, throw me a PM. If I'm online, I maybe able to help.

Also, your name seems familiar.

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

me and my friends have same problem i am stuck on planet Sedna for 3 months!!!!!!!! and always when i ask a Mirage if she wants to keep me company they tell me to go to hell :(

Has the game really changed that much?  I remember when we had the old starchart I got to Sedna with some Clan-mates and we did the first node.  The rest of them decided it was getting late and they'd stop there.  I was eager to reach Kela and start getting Saryn parts so solo'd the whole way to her and taxi'd the others to her the next evening.  That would have been before I had maxed mods and the like and I can't really test if I'd be able to do that in the current game since I now do have maxed mods and Catalysted multi-Forma weapons...

for me i solod most of the missions not knowing their were even power mod that could be use. when i final found crush mod for mag and used for the first time. Love at first sight.

What i have notice in today's gamer world more and more players are showing up to be hand held instead of just driving forward and savoring that moment when you finally beat that hard spot and move to the next. whne things get hard its the game that needs to change not the gamers skill.

that's sad because i remember playing games that we didn't even have a pause button let alone a save feature. had to be flawless and skilled

now its about hacking and find exploits lag switching or being carried instead of putting honest time into something on your own path of discovery.

I guess my trying out different frames, grouping with people in recruiting occasionally, but mostly soloing many nodes in later planets was an act of determination to open the entire star chart.

Where there's a will, there is a way.  Outside of a few nodes, and typically those are the nodes others use for farming so you don't end up alone on them.

I basically opened up the entire star chart with Valkyr and Frost.

Ha the same thing happened to me when I started playing. Phobos destroyed me. I hate going there even a year later because of horrible deaths. It taught me I wasn't strong enough to progress through the solar system. So I started farming mods and doing voids to buy mods and weapons. 4 master ranks later I could kill anything. So I suggest you do what I did or get ash and Bladestorm all the enemies.

The high leveled maps are very hard to solo, even for an experienced player. You will want to get a buddy to taxi or be your bodyguard when playing at high level planets. I got most of the star chart thanks to my friend that taxi'ed me to the boss of each planet.

I felt your pain, but in the end I solo'd most of it. Eventually I was powerful enough to even solo the defense and interception missions - not completely I did benefit from the occasional random trying to complete the chart as well.

Everyone who says just ask a friend or clan mate it's not always that easy. Many times it is, but for me it's not. I've been in some S#&$ty clans and alliances where people just ignore you. It's just not always easy to get help, and the recruiting tab fails you many times if you aren't hosting a T4 Sab or the like.

The star chart is changing... It would have been cool if each planet had a PUG cue that auto chose a node nobody in the lobby has done, or something.

I dunno, but I understand the OPs frustration.

I felt your pain, but in the end I solo'd most of it. Eventually I was powerful enough to even solo the defense and interception missions - not completely I did benefit from the occasional random trying to complete the chart as well.

Everyone who says just ask a friend or clan mate it's not always that easy. Many times it is, but for me it's not. I've been in some S#&$ty clans and alliances where people just ignore you. It's just not always easy to get help, and the recruiting tab fails you many times if you aren't hosting a T4 Sab or the like.

The star chart is changing... It would have been cool if each planet had a PUG cue that auto chose a node nobody in the lobby has done, or something.

I dunno, but I understand the OPs frustration.

That's why it's imperative that you find people who like to play for fun rather than those who play only to get some sort of rewards :)

Edited by kiteohatto

In the old days I remember completing the entire starchart with excalibur prime and latron.

DIdnt have many mods and certainly didnt have split chamber and serration on latron but I still beat everything.

Just play it like a cover shooter and you'll be fine in most missions

edit: forgot to mention it was all solo after venus

Edited by Killist

But what if getting rewards for them is fun?

Then they will always play whatever gives the most rewards. These players are never going to unlock the map fully and will always ask for taxis if some shiny alert pops up, they have completely different objective in the game and this doesn't go with OP's objective.

Then they will always play whatever gives the most rewards. These players are never going to unlock the map fully and will always ask for taxis if some shiny alert pops up, they have completely different objective in the game and this doesn't go with OP's objective.

Why does those 2 objective have to be mutually exclusive? You can do both of those together, really I don't see why you can't have fun complete the start chart and getting reward for it. It's completely ridiculous to believe you can't do both of those things together.

Why does those 2 objective have to be mutually exclusive? You can do both of those together, really I don't see why you can't have fun complete the start chart and getting reward for it. It's completely ridiculous to believe you can't do both of those things together.

You can do both, people who are like that are rare though! OP is telling us that it's hard to find someone who is willing to party up for nodes that don't give any good rewards. Instead of finding fun in gameplay, the majority are finding fun in getting loot on one of the powerfarm maps.

It's fun, regardless, just not the kind of fun OP needs to complete the starmap.

Edited by kiteohatto