Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Game Is Impossible To Progress After Planets Sedna/phobos

Elfezen

GIT GUD, i soloed the entire universe, and fought the sentients 

Now in all seriousnes, just be patient and kill them one by one, I did soloed must of the missions so my advice would be to hide and seek :*

Edited by Hayzemet

What i have notice in today's gamer world more and more players are showing up to be hand held instead of just driving forward and savoring that moment when you finally beat that hard spot and move to the next. whne things get hard its the game that needs to change not the gamers skill.

that's sad because i remember playing games that we didn't even have a pause button let alone a save feature. had to be flawless and skilled

now its about hacking and find exploits lag switching or being carried instead of putting honest time into something on your own path of discovery.

You sir get a cookie, welcome to the new world order of gaming!

GIT GUD, i soloed the entire universe, and fought the sentients 

Now in all seriousnes, just be patient and kill them one by one, I did soloed must of the missions so my advice would be to hide and seek :*

You shouldn't have to resort to soloing a pve coop game ;p

I cant count how many thousands of people have this problem but I found exactly the issue this time, the game becomes unplayable after you reach planets Sedna and Phobos there are literaly  0 people there and its completely impossible to progress further no matter what you do.

Cant the developers at least confirm that update that they will reduce missions and nodes so people can play further from these planets? right now the game in  stasis there because there is no way to pass them 26 missions each planet and 0 squads active

Here is your answer to advancing. Control the battlefield, and you control the game.

NyxPrimeNewLook.png

Edited by Azur_Fenix

Here is your answer to advancing. Control the battlefield, and you control the game.

(Giant Nyx picture

Dies to bleed procs.

Best option is Loki or Frost.

However, the most important part is a good weapon. Find one and use catalyst, add Seration and other damage mods until it starts one shooting stuff in less then a second.

I completed all starchart by my self.

Dies to bleed procs.

However, the most important part is a good weapon. Find one and use catalyst, add Seration and other damage mods until it starts one shooting stuff in less then a second.

Hmm I can see loki being good to, but since he is kinda difficult to play due to haveing like paper defense. It probably better for him to go frost. Any good primary is a must. I would suggest the Lantron or Tiberon. Both will serve one well if modded right and potatoed.

Also good to see someone else shares my love of Nyx ^_^, she is my most used frame for a reason, aside from being extremely good despite her tiny power flaws like psychic bolts.

Edited by Azur_Fenix

Let's take a step back and assume the player that can't complete Phobos or Sedna DOES NOT have access to planets beyond these points...

I remember back in the days when Earth was still an asteroid field, getting stuck in a defense mission on the game's most god awful defense map, and having zero power mods except my pistol's heated charge.  It was NOT fun getting even as far as wave 5 with JUST an Excalibur, but I managed it... Eventually.  Took a lot of grinding and ranking up the seldom few mods I did have to barely scrape by.  I went the longest time without Serration, Split Chamber, Hornet Strike or Barrel Diffusion.  At least a hundred hours in fact.  Asking someone to "just get XYZ mods" is a bit much thanks to RNG.  Asking them to get a frame beyond the planet they're stuck at seems rather apathetic to their actual plight.

Really, I am going to have to say that the OP might just not be trying to solo Phobos and Sedna or forgot to rank some mods.  Even considering that he might not have the "fixed" versions of "necessary" mods, he should be able to do it except in a few key scenarios.  Asteroid and Phobos mobile defense can be pretty rough without absurd fire power or a very good CC frame.  For Phobos in particular, they pretty much are top of you before you have line of sight when defending the lower terminal.  It's a mess.  For the asteroid, the two terminal points are a little rocky but can be held with just a machine gun, it's when that damn pod rolls out for a third defense objective and the enemies are swarming all over it.

Everything else though?  Should be easy enough.

Edited by Littleman88

Dies to bleed procs.

Loki or Frost can't cheese hijack missions, defense missions, etc. Only Nyx absorb does absolute defense of an area, and if you sit on the rover/core in hijack your bubble moves with it, unlike frosts bubble which is stationary.

The starchart IS getting changed. 

One thing I'd also like to point out - if there's thousands of you guys unable to complete said missions on your own, why the hell don't you gang up and do them together? 

Probably because matchmaking is highly flawed. You have to check one node at a time, which makes people just quit trying. If you could form a group that need to progress in the same ares easier than they would have already done that.

And you can tell them to try recruiting, which is likely dead in all but two regions, and then they can sit there and likely have not a single person reply.

Progression and matchmaking are things that need a change badly, and only time will tell if the new star chart will be better or worse for it.

for me i solod most of the missions not knowing their were even power mod that could be use. when i final found crush mod for mag and used for the first time. Love at first sight.

What i have notice in today's gamer world more and more players are showing up to be hand held instead of just driving forward and savoring that moment when you finally beat that hard spot and move to the next. whne things get hard its the game that needs to change not the gamers skill.

that's sad because i remember playing games that we didn't even have a pause button let alone a save feature. had to be flawless and skilled

now its about hacking and find exploits lag switching or being carried instead of putting honest time into something on your own path of discovery.

I wouldnt say you had to be flawless, if you died you had to learn from your mistake if you didnt wanna die again

It might get a little expensive on the Rep, but most of the syndicate specters can help you through some of the tougher missions.  Ideally, you want Loka's Ancient Healers or Suda's Shield Ospreys, but the Lancers/Moas are still really helpful.  The other possibility is to jump in the credit alerts, and talk to whatever people you find in those groups.  Those are pretty likely to be willing to explore the starchart some.

I cant count how many thousands of people have this problem but I found exactly the issue this time, the game becomes unplayable after you reach planets Sedna and Phobos there are literaly  0 people there and its completely impossible to progress further no matter what you do.

Cant the developers at least confirm that update that they will reduce missions and nodes so people can play further from these planets? right now the game in  stasis there because there is no way to pass them 26 missions each planet and 0 squads active

solo?

Loki or Frost can't cheese hijack missions, defense missions, etc. Only Nyx absorb does absolute defense of an area, and if you sit on the rover/core in hijack your bubble moves with it, unlike frosts bubble which is stationary.

I spammed disarm and finished hijacks/defenses solo. Must have good weap btw

Not true.  I solo'd a few hijack missions on frost.  It was just ugly, and not fun to do.  Nyx is a safer way to get the job done.

Frost can do defense mission???? w00t?

I did all defense missions solo on my Frost

me and my friends have same problem i am stuck on planet Sedna for 3 months!!!!!!!! and always when i ask a Mirage if she wants to keep me company they tell me to go to hell :(

Cuz it sounds very hookerish lol.

When the new star chart came out, I decided to solo it all, which I did.

It's not impossible, except maybe if you're still a new player who don't have the proper warframes yet. I solo'd more than half the chart. The rest were done in the old starchart, which at the time had active players around each nodes, which was great at the time, especially when it came to getting to alert missions.

Edited by saltygr33n

Dude idk what you mean its not able to be completed....I solo'd it back in the day. Every. Damn. Planet. This was well before I got any beastly guns like Boltor prime, I did this with a plain old Braton and a rank 8 serration. It's really not that hard if you know how to play. The problem these days is people just rely on the mesa in the group to do all the work while they stand around and collect loot or they don't know the mechanics of specific missions like hijack and so don't know to bring shield restores. If I were you son, I'd learn to use cover and how to go through missions without drawing attention to yourself(handy tip, don't give the rescue target a gun).