Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Head Turning And Also L2 Run.

(PSN)Bone_Epidemic

Can we please turn off the head turning when we turn our camera. It works wonders as host, but as a client--it is horrible, when your head gets stuck in one direction as you run and gun. I'm not saying I want it removed--as a matter of fact, I love it. But I would rather not have it than having it work and glitch. Annihilating hordes of enemies while your Tenno is only ever looking to the right of the screen is an amazing feat--but it isn't very appealing.

Another thing is running with L2. Not very many use L2 as a run button (I for one, do), but it's just horrible when they open up the chat box instead of running when in a relay or in their own ship. That's probably not a bug--but I don't think it is fair, that such users were left out of the equation (If they weren't; if so, disregard current sentence). I have to "Sonic roll" everywhere, to speed up my travel process.

Edited by (PS4)Bone_Epidemic

I thought I'd note, if anyone needed to know. Here are the directions for getting a client Tenno's head stuck looking in one spot: When the menu is opened during in-game as a client with the Options button and then closed will result in the Tenno stuck looking in the point of cursor at time of opening menu.

Edited by (PS4)Bone_Epidemic