Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shield Flux Proposition

Wolfie758

Very simple idea on one of the most neglected mods in Parkour 1.0. What if the effects were reversed, in that Shield Flux would GIVE you shields for running (sprinting) and doing parkour moves. I feel that it would reward players in some sense for using the new system effectively.

Just an idea,tell me what ya think.

Maybe if we put those effects into a new mod, it would be better. Like "Kinetic Generator" or some sort of that, and maybe not only Shield, it could also/or gives you energy instead. There's a chance that it will be OP if the adjusted value is off the chart, though...

You could always argue itll be op,and I agree it sure could, but if it was some sort of set value wouldnt it gradually fall off at later levels? The way I see it is that since parkour makes enemies miss you more often,this would be like a recovery tool.

You could always argue itll be op,and I agree it sure could, but if it was some sort of set value wouldnt it gradually fall off at later levels? The way I see it is that since parkour makes enemies miss you more often,this would be like a recovery tool.

Well I think it's fine. The shield bonus should be for while running, parkour'ing, etc and maybe 1-2 seconds after. It would also restore shields, etc. I mean currently we really only take serious damage by standing still in front of enemy fire or running into large groups without any thought.

It's a nice bonus that I think won't "break" the game.

All stamina mods are being removed to the game including shield flux so no point. :/

...I actually forgot about that :|

Maybe if we put those effects into a new mod, it would be better. Like "Kinetic Generator" or some sort of that, and maybe not only Shield, it could also/or gives you energy instead. There's a chance that it will be OP if the adjusted value is off the chart, though...

How about this one?