Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash And The "target Obstruct" Problem

Doforcash

Question

well sometime when i wanna cast teleport or at an enemy or an ally, the "Target Obstruct" appear and prevent me from doing my skill.

one time i was near the Napalm 5m and try to teleport to him, but "Target Obstruct" appear, making me just stand right there spamming 3 and die.

or that one time my friend is bleed out and i need to teleport to him, there's no wall or obstacle, but "Target Obstruct" appear and he end up die

so what's this stupid "Target Obstruct" mean ? how do i avoid it ?

3 answers to this question

Target obstructed means there is either a wall nearby or no even footing for the game to place you on it gets really annoying with ash's teleport because there is alot of uneven ground but the only way to avoid it would be to teleport to things away from walls and sharp drops it may also mean that there is something in the way that you cannot teleport through such as a nullifiers bubble

target obstructed means that the teleport will be in error if it were executed i.e if you teleported you would be stuck inside of a staircase. this most often happens on stairs where ash cannot teleport to the same height as the enemy due to lack of room.

well this is kinda dump, thanks for enlighten me