Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.3: Some Like It Hotter!

[DE]Rebecca

I did 3 void tower missions and got latron prime stock bp, ash chassis bp, reaper handle bp but when I checked my inventory neither was there. Sent a support ticket so hopefully I'll get those 3 bp's or my 3 keys back.

Might be in your Keys tab, might've ninja-fixed that.

Where is this "Keys tab"? If you're talking about that icon next to the type of hosting, theres nothing there only the clan key BP.

Edited by griever102

BUG:

Shuriken skill doesnt do damage when you aren't host (rarely, like 5% chance, it'll work, but most of the time you're just throwing blanks)

Works fine in solo mode though :P

YES, already reported that bug along with a video, lets hope it gets fixed, im also able to shoot only 2 shurikens at once, maybe bug too? it just seems weird the from +0 to +3 shuriken amount increases by 1...

Question so what is going to be done for people who payed 75 plat for key pack, i only got 3 keys, and then on two of my runs i got an ash chassis but i received no new items.  I did submit a ticket about not getting all of your keys, but what should is going on for people who are not receiving items?

I just got the Latron Prime Stock from a Void mission, it's not showing in my inventory.  Wasn't the hotfix supposed to fix this?

I'm a dope, the Latron Prime Stock is in my inventory.  I was referring to my foundry as my "inventory" before.

Edited by JZ734

Regarding login issues: this is likely a root certificate problem. You may need to install an optional windows update for this. We're investigating.

In the mean time what you can do is, *using internet explorer*, browse to https://warframe.com and check the security report for the page -- it *should* say that it's secured by Thawte and is trusted. If this doesn't show up that's the real problem.

We are working as quickly as we can, we aren't ignoring. We are diagnosing. Please be patient.

I am sorry, Rebecca, its just I have been waiting for this, and to hear how amazing it is, only to not be able to play.

I gotta say, I am pretty pissed.

doesn't fixed the login pronlem

I still can't login and had to create this second account just to login to forums.  I can login on the site with my real account, but it says my account is not activated when I try to access forums and I get Login Failed Check your Info every time I try to login to the game

WHO WANTS TO GO PLAY TF2

Edited by smittymanjensen2