Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.0.3: Some Like It Hotter!

[DE]Rebecca

The issue of the Key Pack is still there... only gives 1 of each key type you get from it (If you get 5 raid, it shows only 1 in the Key inventory... if you get 2 Raid and 3 Exterminate, you get one of each and that's it)

I contacted customer support but getting no response what-so-ever :(

Are you sure? Check the actual item cards in your key inventory. It doesn't list them separate like mods, but they'll have a number. For instance, I had 2 tower raid I's, and they only showed up as one item card with a little yellow (I think it was yellow) number that said 2 in the top right.

Edited by Kerrus

Are you sure? Check the actual item cards in your key inventory. It doesn't list them separate like mods, but they'll have a number. For instance, I had 2 tower raid I's, and they only showed up as one item card with a little yellow (I think it was yellow) number that said 2 in the top right.

It showed a 1 on each of them... bought a new pack and it stacked perfectly fine.

Still missing the 2 Extermination Tower I keys and a Tower Raid Key...

Fixed will come out in hotfix probably tomorrow!

Wooooot! Dread'll be fixed! Late replying since I slept but, can't wait to do that insane explosion damage on infested! (If the explosion damage will be tripled as well as arrow damage is.) We love you DE! Keep up the insanely amazing work! 

hey has anybody else noticed this.  Ash's shuriken was sick with 8.0, multishot and homing.  With update 8.3 I've noticed that almost every time I use it, it still is multishot and still homes on to enemies, but it doesn't actually do damage.  What's with that?

hey has anybody else noticed this.  Ash's shuriken was sick with 8.0, multishot and homing.  With update 8.3 I've noticed that almost every time I use it, it still is multishot and still homes on to enemies, but it doesn't actually do damage.  What's with that?

It's been persistent in all the hotfixes so far, the shuriken won't work unless you're host =P it'll go through the enemy and not do any damage

I just out from the orokin tower and it did not save my reward. I got Reaper Prime BP as a reward. But my Void Key is still complete. Well i guess the bug not really fixed yet. Too bad otherwise i already have Reaper Prime building in my foundry. Please fix the bug DE thanks.

Hello! Please help me and my little clan to deal with a huge problem (clan name is BURN THE SUN).

The fact that the clan was started construction Elbow Connector instead Cross Connector. We can not mention the construction. We do not have a cancel button construction. Construction was started by accident, and will end in a few hours. We lost a lot of resources, and it is a major blow to our budget and morale. 
Please help us.

PS: For whatever reason, the construction can not be canceled? It has been stated that the construction can be reversed, but in reality a simple mistake (just missclick) can lead to loss of a huge amount of resources.
I look forward to tolerance development, and that the problems of the beta-version can be solved without crushing consequences for a small clan.

OMG SOMANY HOTFIXES!

But Thanks! :)

BTW could you guys take a look again at Nyx's powers and compare them with the others?

Shes.. well other than chaos... Underpowered.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/40146-help-fix-nyx-that-rhymes-need-devs-to-notice-asap/

I wrote a whole thread on how to make her just better.

98% of it is about absorb.

So hopefully this gets implemented in the hotfix friday things.

Chaos makes her SO powerful. it is the only power I run with on her.

Chaos makes her SO powerful. it is the only power I run with on her.

Mind Control isn't underpowered. It's very useful against anything. It takes a central unit entirely out of the fight and makes them fight for you, if they aren't dead before the stun is over.