The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan With Awesome Name

(XBOX)Thashew

Im a member of a  large clan called Lock N Load, were a part of the Art of War alliance.  Were mainly a pvp focused clan but we also do pve.  If this sounds like something that you think you would like to now more about.  You could check our clan posting on here, and if we seem to be a fit for you.  You can either leave me a pm or a reply on our forum and someone will get you an invite.

Hi if you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank, but like playing and being active. Check out Tenno Primed we are a newer Shadow clan that is growing have a dojo with completed research and are very active. We have weekly contests and are all about helping each other out. We are in the game to have fun and help each other succeed. This clan was started for players to help others succeed, not be judged or ignored. Pm me here or on xbox if u are interested in joining or discussing further...

Stating your #1 is a matter of perspective with this game, mainly since leaderboards are reset (for the common missions anyway) plus whatever clan size your in. According to the leaderboards CFE is the #1 Mountain Clan for the weekly leaderbaords. My clans win/loss ratio and kill/death ratio is significantly higher than theirs, however I am in a shadow clan and there is only four of us that play PvE regularly.

I first noticed CFE back in December when they had the longest DSD run on Pluto. So I went in with Vauban and soloed it to wave 127. So that week my clan was #1 in PVE for Pluto that week. (No one topped my score, not even teams.) You really can't say your the #1 clan in warfare accurately until Solar Rails come back, but I imagine The Art of War Alliance will continue to hold most of the solar map. (Which is fine by me because I play with LnL members often)

@ Thashew - Before we turn your post into a 'Who is #1' type of thread lol...jk jk, I'd like to address your needs first and foremost. I am not sure if you have found yourself a home yet, but if you haven't I'd like to give Lock N Load a +1 here. I'm a little bit biased of course as I, like Warlord Wolfy, am a member of Lock N Load. We are a very large moon clan and we have a ton of active players online. Just last night for example we had I believe slightly over 140 players on at one point when I was logged in. So there's plenty of people to potentially run missions with or just to kick back and chat with.

If however, we are not your cup of tea, might I suggest CFE who are a highly motivated, and highly competitive clan with a bunch of fun loving guys or Hidden Shinobi as they too have proven themselves worthy as a definite clan of note and a great group of individuals to learn from.

There's two other individuals who also posted to you on this thread, but unfortunately I personally don't know them or their clans so I can't really give you an opinion.

And finally, no matter where you end up in this community, always have fun and enjoy yourself!

Cheers Tenno.

Caduceus Fawkes Elite is a pivotal clan in the Art of War Alliance. During its creation in January :D we had originally been apart of Watermelon, (different leadership back then) and was so offended by their alliance chat, CFE Vulari left Watermelon, created CFE and as a ghost clan launched on the Order's rails. Dealing a massive amount of damage to the core with so few people it caught the attention of Xodus03 the founder of Art of War. After joining the Art of War CFE quickly rose in status but stopped at Storm to conserve the close knit community. As a storm clan we stayed in the Top 10 of leaderboards consistently since creation. As for our Clan KD. As a storm clan we had a 1.9 at best as a clan, which is still per cap, higher than your current kd. We have in the past three weeks moved to Mountain clan status and already are at 200+members with a 85% daily activity rate. (Good indicator is kills leaderboard) True, during this recruiting event our Overall KD has dropped but that is to be expected. Give us more than a couple weeks to train and our kd shall rise once more. Still 1.4 is not really lower than yours because as you say....You are a mere shadow.

As for PvE, we hold #1 in kills, but we would like to remind this community that we are a PvP Clan, the fact that we are beating you consistently on PvE leadboards is not our problem. We also placed top ten in every event that has been released since our creation.....in January.... We are currently holding a community wide training event. (We need to come together, enough of the petty BS) You can now without leaving your clan, be taken to our dojo defenses and ran through our rails strategy, to help prepare for the armistice to drop. We are the #1 current PvP Clan as we have bested every clan to challenge us at the new conclave. The reason we haven't blown up trash talking the defeated, is that every clan we have dueled so far, gave a honorable fight, and treated us with respect. We honor you all as well. Do be be frightened to duel us, and don't be scared to ask for help. We get paid for helping ppl regardless of their clan, so MAKES ME SOME MONIES by letting me help you! XD

woooow haha things happening haha.

to be honest. im looking for a small clan. a shadow or a storm clan.

im a loyal person when im in a clan im in a clan and go all the way.

so thats why ill think twice before entering a clan.

im also a social person :)

I can assure you that Magnantium is the coolest name clan and also the most co-op. I'm not going to impress you with flashy details like other clans. I'm juts going to say we actually train unlike most other clans. feel free to join another clan and see what I'm talking aboot, you'll gte lost in the numbers and other players will be annoyed with you for dragging them down. Magnantium is not like that, we train you and teach you the stuff aboot the game to the point where you're comfortable with the game and actually enjoy it. it takes a hwhile ot get good at a grinder and we understand that so we have a lot of patience and have a lot of resources to help out.
also, our labs are 100%. we're only like 15 people too, that's how often we're on.

Edited by (XB1)SSJ Ltn Tweak

Now that I reread it, it sounds bad the way I worded it. I mean with a lot of bigger clan the newer members don't get any attention to show them the ropes. And I've seen a lot of people in higher ranks struggling to do basic missions that are used for key farming and credit farming and stuff like that. It's people in good clans that are huge too, I've seen the forums a lot so I know who the huge clans are and I think maybe their just falling through the cracks cuz they're too big to help. kinda like how on undercover boss no one knows who the CEO is. I think getting too big causes people to be forgotten. It's the impression I get cuz I answer a lot of basic questions aboot stuff to random people I see, I don't mind answering the questions, it's stuff that's basic and higher leveled ranks show know. I mean people ranks 5 and up should have a grip. I get a lot of people coming to me and my inbox is regularly full of questions. I'm not trying to sound bad like that and put others down, I'm just trying to make a selling point cuz I don't have all the fancy stuff to offer other clans do cuz we don't do much multiplayer or have that high on leaderboards. So we fly the comradery flag upfront cuz it's obviously our strength compared to others.

And we are fully understanding of that and have no issues with you flying the comradery flag. But please do not generalize and suggest that many of the other clans do not do training. I'm sure you are very helpful to your clan mates and to other individuals who play warframe and a helping hand is always appreciated, but you can state that without suggesting other clans do not do the same.

For example I always state that if you join my clan we have people who can help you, but I never say "we have people who can help you unlike most of the other clans". That is two different statements.

I respect that you have responded to address this on behalf of your clan. And I wish you the best of luck in your recruitment efforts.

Cheers,

Lorewalker1022.