Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Missions

SweetCuppinCakes

I love playing survivals but always end up running out of air. I was thinking that a better visual/audio cue would help. For instance, on infested survival you could have the map get continually more "foggy" as you get closer to being out of air. A subtle yet continuos beeper, alarm, or heavy breathing might also help. 

Edited by SweetCuppinCakes

I love playing survivals but always end up running out of air. I was thinking that a better visual/audio que would help. For instance, on infested survival you could have the map get continually more "foggy" as you get closer to being out of air. A subtle yet continuos beeper, alarm, or heavy breathing might also help. 

I like the idea, it would be useful to have some sort of cue for that.

I like the idea of the visual cue because I often don't hear Lotus try to tell me there's only so many seconds of Air. I also enjoy listening to music and the visual cue would be much easier to follow.

do less meleeing and more headshots on the enemies and youll never run out of air.

One, no more head shots would not give you more air, since melee would let you pick up air drops more efficiently.