Whats A Good Ash Build

UltimateNinjaWarrior

Question

8 answers to this question

o stealth :/

Well its hard to say because if you want stealth, you gotta upgrade smoke screen, which doesn't have high duration

Guess add intensify, primed continuity, streamline, transient fortitude/stretch, vitality, rage, primed flow, and redirection.

Aura should be energy siphon(require forma) if you are patient for and efficient for them stealth runs, otherwise go for steel charge because your high health+rage will give you plenty of energy.

Quite complicated to get a solid long stealth duration on Ash without hindering he damage ability, but that is my opinions. Really only need about 8-10 secs. As long as you do not kill your duration the smoke screen can base at 8 secs when max.

Also this is the current setup I use. Though changes can easily be made it fits my play 

Edited by DogManDan

no sheild? are any of those t4 capable? im asking since i want to do 40 min plus with ash.

Using 2 defensive mods is usually not a good thing to do. 

Too much space given to not dying, as opposed to killing more.

Plus he has better scaling with health.

...And no, just because he has 75 more shields does not mean he's a shield frame >_>

no sheild? are any of those t4 capable? im asking since i want to do 40 min plus with ash.

yes they are T4 capable the high health and armor make you pretty tankie. and his smokescreen abbilitie is perfect to go and hit a anemie real quick with your melee thats has life strike on it to get your health back up when needed.

Edited by --Pro-Noremax--

Using 2 defensive mods is usually not a good thing to do. 

Too much space given to not dying, as opposed to killing more.

Plus he has better scaling with health.

...And no, just because he has 75 more shields does not mean he's a shield frame >_>

ok im going to give it a shot. i wanted an idea before i started to forma like crazy.

yes they are T4 capable the high health and armor make you pretty tankie. and his smokescreen abbilitie is perfect to go and hit a anemie real quick with your melee thats has life strike on it to get your health back up when needed.

ok cool im going to give it a shot today i alread have one forma on it . so i should see if that build is good for my playstyle or not.