(XBOX)Exon Reflex

We are a mountain clan with;
 All research,

Good activity,

A good set of recruiters,

Highly skilled and rookies,

Dueling room

And the best PvP alliance going.

We have a very basic ranking system to keep it simple for new starters and those willing to push up the ranks.

Tier 7: My rank. To even be considered to be put up to T7 you must first prove yourself through all of the other Tiers. All those so far have decline the offer, could you be the one to buck the trend.

Tier 6: To know what it is to help others is one thing, but to be willing to drop your needs for others is what really makes a T6 stand out.

Tier 5: A helpful yet level headed person can fill this role nicely.

Tier 4: To be a skilled asset is required for this role, being kind is one thing, but being able is a necessity.

Tier 3: You can be trusted in solo missions or just to take people through basic missions. Recruiting can also get you to here.

Tier 2: T2s can be expected to conduct them self in a manner that does not go against clan/alliance rules or put others at a disadvantage.

Tier 1: This is where you start being civil is how to keep to a minimum of a T1.

Tier 0: Not to be trusted, T0 is used as a disciplinary rank. They cannot do anything until they prove themself to be a valuable asset or that they'll be civil.

This sounds exactly the same way I run my clan. Very co-op based. I've never considered an alliance cuz seams like most clans are very douchy and all that, but you sir, you have honor. If you're interested let me know. Or if you'd like to fuse with me and join my clan, that'd be awesome too.

Exon gaming is a mountain clan , I dont think theyd be able to fuse with you. You would also have to consider that they are in the Arbiter`s Rage Alliance (One of the best , if not the best , alliances in the game). They may not want to leave it. There is however room for a clan the size of magantium inside the Arbiters. You`d have to contact their leaders though.

This sounds exactly the same way I run my clan. Very co-op based. I've never considered an alliance cuz seams like most clans are very douchy and all that, but you sir, you have honor. If you're interested let me know. Or if you'd like to fuse with me and join my clan, that'd be awesome too.

It depends how many you have in your clan, but I could see what I could do to get you in. As far as I know it's a storm or higher alliance. (Otherwise a merger may be considerable)