Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slowest Casting Speed Frame

aerosoul1337

Nekros:

Desecrate is a skill need to be spammed, it is a bit painful it you don't equip natural talent.

Shadows of the dead is very slow even with natural talent.

And soul punch can't even be cast while reloading, so it is rarely used.

Oberon:

Renewal is a self stun lock skill, and the healing wave flying speed is really slow.

Reckoning is very slow as well, targets are killed by teammates during the animation.

I personally can't bear to play these frames without natural talent.

But Oberon is not good even with natural talent.  :/

Edit:

I forgot Limbo who uses natural talent on all 3 config.

Edited by aerosoul1337

Desecrate has gotten better. Usually only takes 2-3 to get everything, so I wouldn't say it requires it. SOTD is pretty bad though, so I usually keep it on too. As for Soul Punch, it is pretty good, and incredibly spammable. When was the last time you used it?

If people are killing your Reckoning targets, you may want to consider using any power strength at all. I drop them like flies, and have had an annoyingly powerful Spam-Reckoning build back in the day. That, and enemies are disabled when affected, so a slow cast speed isnt much of a hindrance..

I'd have to go with Mag's Crush.  On the bright side, it locks the enemies into an animation as well so it doubles as a CC ability rather than a pure damage ult.

Yes Crush is slow, but it is not worth a slot for natural talent (at least for me).

Since skill 1 and 2 are much more powerful and fast enough.

If people are killing your Reckoning targets, you may want to consider using any power strength at all. I drop them like flies, and have had an annoyingly powerful Spam-Reckoning build back in the day. That, and enemies are disabled when affected, so a slow cast speed isnt much of a hindrance..

Not sure if you read me: Reckoning is very slow as well, targets are killed by teammates during the animation.

During animation, no matter how much strength you have that's not the point, I am not saying it deal low damage but saying it is SLOW.

I highly disagree, just use the basic cast speed exploits on both and no natural talent is needed, reload and shoot during all animations. these 2 frames are the best frames for cast speed since they can utlize the glitch by themselves and they don't need a specific weapon to trigger it.

Not sure if you read me: Reckoning is very slow as well, targets are killed by teammates during the animation.

During animation, no matter how much strength you have that's not the point, I am not saying it deal low damage but saying it is SLOW.

You clearly don't get Oberon's role, Reckoning is a CC ability, if you are about to get overwhelmed you cast reckoning stopping the action on the spot and after that they start shooting each other thanks to the 100% radiation proc, it is a GOOD thing that is slow, it gives you more time to get out of that tight spot, i man an Oberon i solo t4 surv and i never ever use natural talent.

You have trouble healing? don't do it under a rain of bullets...

You clearly don't get Oberon's role, Reckoning is a CC ability, if you are about to get overwhelmed you cast reckoning stopping the action on the spot and after that they start shooting each other thanks to the 100% radiation proc, it is a GOOD thing that is slow, it gives you more time to get out of that tight spot, i man an Oberon i solo t4 surv and i never ever use natural talent.

You have trouble healing? don't do it under a rain of bullets...

I have no trouble solo T4S 70 mins with Oberon.

But if the speed can be buffed I will be very happy.