Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Fans, Becoming A Real Bird

Viedra_Lavinova

I would love it if they made tailwind less clunky

Try pressing crouch or using Dive Bomb while Tail Wind is active.

fixed turbulence.

U16.8.3 made Turbulence pretty much equally effective v.s. hitscan and projectile weapons, regardless of power range. The wiki is incorrect.

The one thing I'm worried about right now is that if Ash gets a free aim Teleport with no other limitations, Tail Wind and Teleport will become like Chaos and Irradiating Disarm: one is straight up better than the other and makes the frame that has the other one near useless.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3

When did they fix and super buff turbulence? Also, do you have a video proving this (at least wave 20 on T3 or higher)?. 

I said able to. The Bombard AoE ranges are so stupid time to time and the damage penetrates walls.

Believe me I can solo a mission faster than Loki with Zephyr and just in general as solo frame all except long defenses and spy some spy vaults she is better than anybody else. Just because of the fact that she can zap between location to another.

If you are going to say "Well Loki and Ash can do that much more better" Well sure but you will need to have a target to teleport to and there are few situations what can happen if you do this 1) You either teleport to person or person so some other place without taking damage because of stealth 2) You get riddled full of holes nearly since you teleported bad position. 3) Person you teleported went to other terminal and starts to hue hue hue his way to capture it. (In interception missions of course)

I said able to. The Bombard AoE ranges are so stupid time to time and the damage penetrates walls.

Believe me I can solo a mission faster than Loki with Zephyr and just in general as solo frame all except long defenses and spy some spy vaults she is better than anybody else. Just because of the fact that she can zap between location to another.

If you are going to say "Well Loki and Ash can do that much more better" Well sure but you will need to have a target to teleport to and there are few situations what can happen if you do this 1) You either teleport to person or person so some other place without taking damage because of stealth 2) You get riddled full of holes nearly since you teleported bad position. 3) Person you teleported went to other terminal and starts to hue hue hue his way to capture it. (In interception missions of course)

You have never played as Loki Prime with a Rush mod equipped whiled teamed up with a Volt, have you?

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

You have never played as Loki Prime with a Rush mod equipped whiled teamed up with a Volt, have you?

I have. And I do have Loki Prime and I do enjoy him but I only use him pretty much on Spy missions if I feel like doing perfect.

Believe me Zephyr well aimed Zephyr tail wind is faster than Speed Loki.

I have. And I do have Loki Prime and I do enjoy him but I only use him pretty much on Spy missions if I feel like doing perfect.

Believe me Zephyr well aimed Zephyr tail wind is faster than Speed Loki.

If you aren't going to perfect them then what is the point? Speed Loki can be in and out in no time while being completely invisible.

What does this have to do with T3 Defense though?

When I say she is useless, I don't mean she is unusable. I mean that she doesn't do anything important better than another frame. Since we don't have infinite frame slots and plat needs to be paid for (by someone) we have to make choices about which frames we are going to keep. Zeph is deemed as useless and not worth keeping over other frames.

Too bad she is useless.

Too bad make grossly incorrect statements that do nothing but reveal your own ignorance.

When I say she is useless, I don't mean she is unusable. I mean that she doesn't do anything important better than another frame. Since we don't have infinite frame slots and plat needs to be paid for (by someone) we have to make choices about which frames we are going to keep. Zeph is deemed as useless and not worth keeping over other frames.

That's the thing; Zephyr doesn't do anything better than any other frame (except mobility) but she does everything well. She can't defend like Frost, but Frost can't fly. She can't stealth like Loki, but Loki can't do damage. Trinity is tankier, but lacks CC.

That's comparing the combined mobility power of two frames to the mobility of one.

If you were to remove one of the frames from the equation, I routinely beat both Lokis and rusher Volts to extraction.

When did they fix and super buff turbulence?

U16.8.3, I already said so.

Will you ever stop being so hateful? I've literally never seen you post anything other than pure salt.

Edited by 4G3NT_0R4NG3

That's the thing; Zephyr doesn't do anything better than any other frame (except mobility) but she does everything well. She can't defend like Frost, but Frost can't fly. She can't stealth like Loki, but Loki can't do damage. Trinity is tankier, but lacks CC.

Defending like Frost is highly useful. Flying, not so much. Loki can get off some ridiculous damage.  and thanks to him new augment, can gave infinitely scaling CC/damage.