Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abusive Moderator

FSN.UberchargedBatman

Question

So, today, on July 26th, 2015. at around 14:17 CET, I was kicked and banned from region chat for I assume 24 hours, along with several others, for absolutely no reason. While this could possibly be a bug, it is much more likely that one of the chat moderators is abusing their power, as several others were also kicked before me and I was kicked shortly after stating that I noticed a large amount of kicks happening. The only moderator I saw in region chat (Europe region) was [DE] Marvellous (not sure if I spelled that right, didn't get a good look before I got kicked). I would very much appreciate if someone with the appropriate privileges would unban me from region chat and punish the abusive moderator responsible for this incident.

Edited by FSN.UberchargedBatman

8 answers to this question

Unfortunately, no, I assumed that it was just a kick, not a ban, so I immediatelly relogged. And yes, I am aware that chat moderators are members of the community, that is why I am posting this here, the person responsible for this should have their moderator status taken away. I am not the only one who was kicked for no reason, as stated above.

"Guys!! He escaped, he made it out alive on the forums, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE HE SPREADS THE WORD! NOW!!"

*shoots tranquilizer*

*drags the body and throw it out of the spaceship*

"Phew, we came this close to an international crisis guys, good job! Let's keep monitoring in case anyone else would have made it out alive!"

Hello!

I'm pretty sure today is 7/26/15, but maybe you are referring to the date this has happened to you. My best advice is to go to Warframe Support and submit a support ticket and explain your issue to them. You can submit a ticket here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, for a future reference, here is the Moderation Team: https://forums.warframe.com/?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Good luck,

Tenno

Pretty much this.

I'll lock the thread now to avoid some bad behaviours. You had your answer.

EDIT : also, [DE]Marvellous is the kickbot. Not a real person.