The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun vs Boar

Altale

I have enough credits to buy a boar, and I have a level 19 strun at the moment. I don't really know the difference between the performance between these two, no one has posted a video about it AFAIK. Is the boar worth the 50k credit price?

PS: Keep the hek out of the convo, I don't plan on getting it (yet)

Hey rCaliberGX, renpsy from BLR here add me IGN: Psyren in warframe. Anyway on topic from what I heard no it not worth the price, I could be wrong though.

Hey renspy!

I've got a lvl 18 gorgon, lvl 23 braton (not mk1) and level 26 aklato if that's any help. I'm thinking of trying the snipetron, I also hate the burston.

Hey renspy!

I've got a lvl 18 gorgon, lvl 23 braton (not mk1) and level 26 aklato if that's any help. I'm thinking of trying the snipetron, I also hate the burston.

NOooo not the snipetron >.<, ok maybe it not that bad but still I would use the latron over it. Also yes burston suck, the burst-fire pistol (forgot the name) on the other hand does not, goes through ammo really fast though

NOooo not the snipetron >.<, ok maybe it not that bad but still I would use the latron over it. Also yes burston suck, the burst-fire pistol (forgot the name) on the other hand does not, goes through ammo really fast though

What's the reason for that? Is it one of those weapons that needs to be pro'd/lvl 30 w/ insane mods to be good?

I dislike the boar quite a bit, it took me 3 shoots with a rank 5 in the very first mission on mercury to kill anything. That's not how a shotgun should be.

Damn, that's a lot. Never seen it in game, but how fast does it fire compared to the strun? Is it too low/fast for it's own good?

The Boar underperforms in damage. Just eats through ammo like crazy with low killing potential. Stick to the Strun.

Thanks. Is there another primary weapon that is fun to use? I see your vids and you got everything at level 30 haha.

What's the reason for that? Is it one of those weapons that needs to be pro'd/lvl 30 w/ insane mods to be good?

Reason is because it sucks when you first get it and in my opinion a pain in the &amp;#&#33; to lvl up, if it didn't have the zoom feature I would enjoy it a lot more though.

Edited by Psyren

Thanks. Is there another primary weapon that is fun to use? I see your vids and you got everything at level 30 haha.

Fun to use ... my beloved primary is the Braton. Not the Mk.1, of course. The Gorgon is too slow for the short bursts I need to kill. The Snipetron is great for snapshooting. Strun/Hek are great for gun & run. Pellets for everyone, face value. Latron, I found underwhelming, but some people like it. *shrug*

Fun to use ... my beloved primary is the Braton. Not the Mk.1, of course. The Gorgon is too slow for the short bursts I need to kill. The Snipetron is great for snapshooting. Strun/Hek are great for gun & run. Pellets for everyone, face value. Latron, I found underwhelming, but some people like it. *shrug*

Um is the the master sword you get from master pack, different from the beginner sword you get or similar to it.