Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Ash Bladestorm (4Th Ability) Glitch

ChibiNinja

Recently I've discovered that Ash's ult, or his 4th ability called bladestorm, attacks enemies until they die. In other words, it wont stop until the targets are dead. I feel like this is prolly a bit too over powered considering i doubt any other warframe ultimates keep targeting an opponent until they die. (Example: Ember's World on Fire stops by a timer, but again: it feels like Ash's ult wont stop until all the targets are dead, so even if his damage is low, it wont matter because he will keep hitting the same target over and over.) At first I wasnt sure because ash teleports around so fast, but I became certain when I saw he kept slashing at the same Ancient healer Eximus over and over until it died. 

I mean me and many others love Ash, but I think this should be looked into if the devs get the chance. Also, I could be wrong, and maybe this isnt an issue; who knows. Again, If the devs can look into this, that would be great.

Been around for almost 2-3 years (I think? lol,) and still love the game. Keep up the good work Digital Extremes, and dont work too hard! (I know making codes for a game can be tough lol) Maybe see ya around the forums! :P

If you start targeting mid to high level enemies, say lvl 42 and beyond, he will stop attacking them at some point. You should also consider that there's usually a lot of enemies so he can't focus on a single lvl 50 when there's at least 15 of the same level around, leaving the slash procs on them of course. 

It deals decent damage...but it deffinetely needs a rework, its the laziest 4th and that's saying something when you compare them to molt or peacemaker.

If you start targeting mid to high level enemies, say lvl 42 and beyond, he will stop attacking them at some point. You should also consider that there's usually a lot of enemies so he can't focus on a single lvl 50 when there's at least 15 of the same level around, leaving the slash procs on them of course. 

It deals decent damage...but it deffinetely needs a rework, its the laziest 4th and that's saying something when you compare them to molt or peacemaker.

Ah alright, thanks for letting me know. I used to have Ash but got rid of him long ago because I didn't have enough space at the time, but when I had enough room, Ash Prime came out and so I recently got him back. Only now tho I've started to notice how crazy his ult is lol. I haven't gotten him to max lvl yet, so ty for the info about the higher levels -w-