Visually Update Mag And Make More Tenno Elemental Weapons

Jamescell

Now that the Simulor is out and about, for the sake of polish- I beg you DE to remake Mag in the style of the Simulor. 

And on that note there should be more elite Tenno-elemental weapons created. I've always craved thematic synergy between my elemental frames and their weapons. 

visually remaking (If by remaking you mean alter them completely) a frame is NEVER a good option, when you can always just sell a new skin for them, is a win-win, they sell more platinium, we conserve what we have and have the chance to get a new aspect (skins, like inmortal ones). 

More elemental frames/weapons are always welcome! :) I would love a Corrosive-Viral infested themed frame... 

Edited by Lokime

+1.

Still waiting for a cold melee weapon for my frosty.

I'm still waiting for a cold weapon period that's actually interesting. Glaxion really doesn't fall under that category. I'd be all for an ice version of Sylva and Aegis.

Also more elemental weapons that aren't Electric. There's enough of those already.

Edited by Camelslayer

I'm still waiting for a cold weapon period that's actually interesting. Glaxion really doesn't fall under that category. I'd be all for an ice version of Sylva and Aegis.

That would be great.

I'd be happy with an IceOrthos.