Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Regiment - A New Clan That Needs Members

(XBOX)CheezyYogurts

Nova Regiment is a new clan that needs new recruits. I will cut right to the chase, this clan has only two people at the time I am writing this, but don't all great clans start out small? Anyway, the Nova Regiment Dojo is about a quarter finished, so you can contribute to that if you choose. We will accept all members wishing to join. We will mainly do Extermination, Defense, and Spy missions in order to stock up the clan vault. If you wish to join, my Gamertag is CheezyYogurts on XB1. I hope to see you fighting by my side soon. Nova Regiment.

Good luck with that, it can be kinda tough cuz how much resources it takes and anyone not in clan (and able to be recruited) is going to be super new so you gotta take time to train them instead of farming for stuff so be prepared for that commitment. If you get sick of all that cuz it takes a long time to build it all up, you can join me. I only got like 15 people, but our labs are done, and the dojo is pretty big, and we got the time and patience to train new people cuz we're all really co-op. message me or reply if you're interested.