Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Are Not Energy

XtheMATTx

They are humans genetically enhanced by the orokins to be Guardians for them against the sentients.

Now stop with this 'Tenno are energy' nonsense.

Also, if Tenno are anything other than flesh, Why would they need to be preserved in a cryopod for centuries?

Cryopods are used to preserve biological beings or creatures. 

Edited by XtheMATTx

no

the tenno are a ghost of a shadow of the spirit of a bicycle that was trapped on the memory of a smell of a samurai traveling trough time-space continuum

stole the joke from Stanley's Parable game trailer, I recommend that game, its awesome-sauce.

Edited by 7grims

no

the tenno are a ghost of a shadow of the spirit of a bicycle that was trapped on the memory of a smell of a samurai traveling trough time-space continuum

stole the joke from Stanley's Parable game trailer, I recommend that game, its awesome-sauce.

Love it!

Please, enlighten me on this.

If tenno were anything other than flesh, Why would they need to be preserved in cryopods for centuries?

Somebody will say, it is their Warframes that is being preserved, because it's made of flesh, Infested technocyte virus flesh. Where they got that idea from? I nunno

Edited by Coryphaus

Actually there is no confirmation ether way. Also Rebecca said that all images of Tenno with skin were 'Non-canon'

Well it just means it isn't official cus it's not coming from DE. Not really a denial though.

Yeah we're not energy. We just have the ability to swap reproductive organs at a moment's notice to match the clothes we're wearing at the time.

Or... or...... DE just wants to give us the freedom to play whatever frame we wants instead of locking us to specific frames cus they scratched the idea of having 2 genders for each warframe. 

As for OP, you really need a source, or at least some evidences that support your theory bud. I believe they are humans too, for a variety of reason, otherwise the one who plays the Tenno is the players (roleplaying).

Edited by AlphaWolf003