Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tenno Are Not Energy

XtheMATTx

Somebody will say, it is their Warframes that is being preserved, because it's made of flesh, Infested technocyte virus flesh. Where they got that idea from? I nunno

Theres just too much implication and evidence( if you arent ignorant and hard headed) that points to the tenno being Human in origin.

But... but, Vor!

Lore from Vor!

Moar loar from Voar!

(Honestly I don't have an opinion either way, I just see the "but Vor said" counterargument a lot)

My fav counterpoint is "but Kril said" since his statements are a lot less potentially metaphorical. 

BENEETH THOSE SUITS EXISTS FLESH. FLESH BLEEDS. YOU BLEED.

Tenno are energy beings that inhabit mindless clone bodies i.e. Warframes, and are capable of switching bodies at will

Your Liset stores your bodies

Lotus "awakens" a Warframe from cryosleep when a Tenno joins the war

You are a Tenno

You may be a cephalon reinitialized by the Lotus

I'm more convinced that the Warframes themselves are living things.

They've constructed from biological items like Nano Spores, Plastids, and Neurodes.

If they're not alive then why biological components used in their construction?

If the suits are alive it explains the use of Cryopods, why Tenno bleed, have visible breath in cold areas, and suffocate.

The living suit thing doesn't rule out either the 'physical' or energy theory's but (to me at least) seems to have much more a basis than what the Tenno themselves are.

What in the world is a "meta complaint"? Is that even English???

Meta is an English prefix. Complaint is an English noun. I guess Google it.

Please, enlighten me on this.

If tenno were anything other than flesh, Why would they need to be preserved in cryopods for centuries?

Basic physics dictate that cold slows and can even halt biological processes. Any biological process in the suit would need to be frozen. Even if we were energy commanding a suit of armor, the Warframes still have biological components that if left to do whatever, would ruin the suit. Esentially, if we were anything other than flesh, the suit itself would still need to be maintained.

Actually im not. I know of your parasitic thread.

Nice try though.

Actually, you are. The thread encompasses both pro-energy theory and pro-body theory. Anything in here is included over there. Seriously, nothing in this thread is new. Besides that, your attitude when addressing people in here is worse than what's in the other thread, Mr. High Horse.

Google "not an explanation".

You've honestly wasted more time and sarcasm on this response than it would have taken to just Google it. As to avoid further toxicity in this thread on common knowledge, I will just go ahead and explain.

"Meta-" essentially means after or beyond. "Complaint" means expression of discontent. Put it together and you get what is beyond a complaint. Basically it's a complaint to a complaint, aka the after complaint.

I just put "meta complaint" in to Google and the first page has content that would explain what a meta complaint it. Honestly, I shouldn't have to explain it to you, and you didn't need to be an &#! about it. Take an extra minute so you don't waste several minutes in other peoples' time. The ability to research is a pretty essential skill.

They are humans genetically enhanced by the orokins to be Guardians for them against the sentients.

Now stop with this 'Tenno are energy' nonsense.

Also, if Tenno are anything other than flesh, Why would they need to be preserved in a cryopod for centuries?

Cryopods are used to preserve biological beings or creatures. 

The energy needs a body to inhabit so that it doesn't disipate. So yes, they need to be stored in cryopods for centuries.

Somebody will say, it is their Warframes that is being preserved, because it's made of flesh, Infested technocyte virus flesh. Where they got that idea from? I nunno

I'm pretty sure if that's the reason, they'd have use those pods in your Infested research lab in your Clan Dojo (funny enough those pods looks like the ones that the suit Hayden Tenno found in Dark Sector was in, preserved in a tank with some kind of liquid.

Maybe they are bio-mechanical (is that even a thing).

Edited by AlphaWolf003

new warframe approved ? tennos are ghosts ?

njpvfuecg9fa.jpg

crypods are needed for the warframes around them, the tenno in the cryopod "inside" the warframe is in deep meditation

nobody would go for cheap and unconcious into a crypod ... would you ? ^^)

emptyness full of joy without the boarders of a physical body and being useful for others is somehow a horrible impression for some people, we have a lot to do (^^

Edited by 3QUINOX

How and why? I'm not disinclined to agree with you, but if you don't provide any sort of meat to your reasoning, there's no reason to agree.

Cryopods

you can see them breathing in cold maps

Blood when you die.

Krils Codex entry

I can go on and on.

Cryopods

you can see them breathing in cold maps

Blood when you die.

Krils Codex entry

I can go on and on.

I can't answer to the kril part, as I cannot find it on the wiki and I am a few hundred miles from my pc.

All of these can be easily explained as traits of the Warframe itself.

Biological materials in the frame itself might require oxygen and fluids, and to be frozen when passing long periods of time.

Thanks, though. I had agreed with a point you made, but the pure lack of source material or evidence made me not want to even comment on it.

You've honestly wasted more time and sarcasm on this response than it would have taken to just Google it. As to avoid further toxicity in this thread on common knowledge, I will just go ahead and explain.

"Meta-" essentially means after or beyond. "Complaint" means expression of discontent. Put it together and you get what is beyond a complaint. Basically it's a complaint to a complaint, aka the after complaint.

I just put "meta complaint" in to Google and the first page has content that would explain what a meta complaint it. Honestly, I shouldn't have to explain it to you, and you didn't need to be an ! about it. Take an extra minute so you don't waste several minutes in other peoples' time. The ability to research is a pretty essential skill.

Yikes!!

Calm down bro.

I did Google it. What came up was not written in a way that I could understand. Moreover the word is not in any officially recognized dictionary.

Your explanation actually explains what I wanted to know about the word. I wanted to know specifically what people here were referring to when they say "meta-complaint" (not Google's explanation) It means complaining about the complaint. Got it. 

P.S: You are meta-complaining about my question :p

Edited by Coryphaus

Yikes!!

Calm down bro.

I did Google it. What came up was not written in a way that I could understand. Moreover the word is not in any officially recognized dictionary.

Your explanation actually explains what I wanted to know about the word. I wanted to know specifically what people here were referring to when they say "meta-complaint" (not Google's explanation) It means complaining about the complaint. Got it. 

P.S: You are meta-complaining about my question :p

Well, it's a bit more mature buuuutt This is what I was referring to.

Meta complaint is only a no-no when it comes to thread making. Generally, the threads are locked. Comments complaining about complaints are different because it doesn't set the tone for the thread. Generally, meta complaint threads create a terrible mood that makes the thread neither constructive or helpful to anyone.

Well, it's a bit more mature buuuutt This is what I was referring to.

Meta complaint is only a no-no when it comes to thread making. Generally, the threads are locked. Comments complaining about complaints are different because it doesn't set the tone for the thread. Generally, meta complaint threads create a terrible mood that makes the thread neither constructive or helpful to anyone.

This is good information, and believe it or not, is all new to me. :)

Vor didn't say we were pure energy, he said "the tenno are that energy" we are filled with the voids energy and we use the frames to bend that energy to our will. If we were pure energy, why would we bleed?

The bio-mechanical bodies that 10o control are what bleed, not the actual energy that makes up the 10o itself.

Ummm

Everything is energy. Because seventh grade science.

Mystery debunked.

The bio-mechanical bodies that 10o control are what bleed, not the actual energy that makes up the 10o itself.

That's actually antifreeze

Ink bleeds through paper. Take mechanics with a grain of salt.

Edited by PookieNumnums