A Very Specific Question About Blade Storm And Melee Counter

TheVigilant

Question

Well, today i was discussing Ash builds with a friend and we started to talk about the BladeStorm's bleeding DMG and the Melee Counter Synergy. 

So it's read this on the wiki:

"

• The Bleed DoT inflicts 35% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 7 ticks over 6 seconds. The Bleed damage bypasses armor and shields.

So, my doubt is this:

The Bleed damage scales with the initial DMG of the ability DMG, if the initial DMG increases thanks to the melee counter, so the Bleed one will or the Bleed only takes the initial DMG (Base+STR), as DMG modifier.

If this is true, adding Rising Storm would open insane DMG multipliers!

Hoping this would work.

1 answer to this question

Well, today i was discussing Ash builds with a friend and we started to talk about the BladeStorm's bleeding DMG and the Melee Counter Synergy. 

So it's read this on the wiki:

"

• The Bleed DoT inflicts 35% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 7 ticks over 6 seconds. The Bleed damage bypasses armor and shields.

So, my doubt is this:

The Bleed damage scales with the initial DMG of the ability DMG, if the initial DMG increases thanks to the melee counter, so the Bleed one will or the Bleed only takes the initial DMG (Base+STR), as DMG modifier.

If this is true, adding Rising Storm would open insane DMG multipliers!

Hoping this would work.

Yeah bleed damage increases with the combo counter as well.

Edited by Dragazer