Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed? Here Is A Quick Way To Self Diagnose And Solve!

[DE]Rebecca

Haha I optimistically tried logging in hoping it would work x) hopefully before the end of today this is cleared :D?

I've been working on things to try and fix this ever since last night and nothing has worked...this is looking bleak...

Hopefully something will work out :/ I still find it weird though that this only happened on specific PC/laptops. I mean I tried logging in on my friends laptop just to see if it was a individual problem or a platform problem and i was capable of logging in soooooo...idk... :/ like they said, maybe it's a certificate issue?...But I'm no tech wiz so I wouldn't know jack crap if i was trying to fix the solution on my side >.<

EDIT: unless it was shown with a detailed video x)

Edited by LatinoBlackHawk

Hopefully something will work out :/ I still find it weird though that this only happened on specific PC/laptops. I mean I tried logging in on my friends laptop just to see if it was a individual problem or a platform problem and i was capable of logging in soooooo...idk... :/ like they said, maybe it's a certificate issue?...But I'm no tech wiz so I wouldn't know jack crap if i was trying to fix the solution on my side >.<

EDIT: unless it was shown with a detailed video x)

All of my certificates are up to date and it still wont work...so maybe something else is the problem...

I wish for once we could get an update and actually be able to play it..

Keep your head up sunshine :D Hopefully things will shape up >.>...but some compensation would be nice x) but that's expecting waaaaaayyyyy too much haha x)

EDIT: Actually being able to play really is compensation enough x) *cough*deathcubewouldbenicethough*cough* lol

Keep your head up sunshine :D Hopefully things will shape up >.>...but some compensation would be nice x) but that's expecting waaaaaayyyyy too much haha x)

EDIT: Actually being able to play really is compensation enough x) *cough*deathcubewouldbenicethough*cough* lol

What I really want is Hate and Despair...maybe they can...slide those my way as compensation*sarcasm*

You're right...Warframe is such a great game it's really the only one I truly enjoy playing honestly...

Hopefully this gets fixed soon...I'm a Warlord and my clan needs me for the dojo -_-...

D: now that must suck for the rest of your clan haha...unless someone revolts and takes the whole clan away from you haha x) 

EDIT: I just noticed that if you hover your pointer over someones online status on their profile it tells you exactly what they're doing at the moment (for example Rebecca was just viewing this a couple of minutes ago) I feel like a stalker due to that >.<... just a thought... <.<... >.>... kinda wierded me out on my side x)

I just had a friend try to login to my account from Australia (I'm US), and he couldn't get in. Seeing as he can get into his own account fine, are some of these issues tied to the individual accounts?

I just had a friend try to login to my account from Australia (I'm US), and he couldn't get in. Seeing as he can get into his own account fine, are some of these issues tied to the individual accounts?

Really? I didn't know that some of these issues were linked to individual accounts O.O...Unless it had something to do with a safety issue? or he got something wrong haha

D: now that must suck for the rest of your clan haha...unless someone revolts and takes the whole clan away from you haha x) 

EDIT: I just noticed that if you hover your pointer over someones online status on their profile it tells you exactly what they're doing at the moment (for example Rebecca was just viewing this a couple of minutes ago) I feel like a stalker due to that >.<... just a thought... <.<... >.>... kinda wierded me out on my side x)

You're viewing her profile...

So creepy!

Well, i still dont know what to do but wait ><

I have been trying to login for the last 12 hrs...still can't login after i hv finished updating, tried turning on and off those download options and 64 bits...still the same "plz check your login info"...

Please help><

I even reset my password, still couldn't login

I can login now thanks Warframe i'm a happy Tenno!!!

Edited by SpencerL

Lol I refrain from doing that...namely because I like My Little Pony...if I were to post images...

The amount of hurt butts would escalate quickly :T

However...lowering your head is silence is for the best!

You deserve it D:

Well, i still dont know what to do but wait ><

That is all that can be done...check your email as well so you can have confirmation if they have began to investigate your ticket.

Still waiting on them to finish with my ticket since they've already began investigating...

My only problems with this are delayed manufacturing of Hate and Despair...and the dojo.