Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some People Just Don't Believe

Mxysptlik

Made this because some hater was claiming I was full of bullS#&$. He'll know the meaning and reasoning behind the following links.

Eat your words nay saying fool. Just because you say it can't happen, doesn't make it so.

Edit: took the pics down before S#&$ hits the fan.

Historically, this has been a foot-in-mouth moment for me. -1 Me.

Edited by Mxysptlik

Okay... so you bought a Frost Prime BP, told your mate you got it for 75plat, and he didn't believe you, so you post it onto the forum with full aggressive mode and hope that he'll see it and feel bad?

Good for you?

Okay... so you bought a Frost Prime BP, told your mate you got it for 75plat, and he didn't believe you, so you post it onto the forum with full aggressive mode and hope that he'll see it and feel bad?

Good for you?

actually he said he was buying a frost prime set for 75 and he was trying to get 85p for my frost prime set (Im laughing right now cause naming is a bannable offense.)

We don't even know for what context the OP is angry. 

Did someone tell him it's impossible to get their hands on Frost Prime and he is proving them wrong by buying them off someone who still has some of the parts left? 

Is he raging about the deal he got? That doesn't even make sense from context. He clearly got the better deal here. 

I'm really confused. -

actually he said he was buying a frost prime set for 75 and he was trying to get 85p for my frost prime set (Im laughing right now cause naming is a bannable offense.)

LOL wow. So basically you said 85p wasn't enough for a Frost Prime set, then he said that he was getting an entire set for less than that, then bought a bp only for less than that and then posted a thread to "Show you". LOL. Just... lol. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Made this because some hater was claiming I was full of bullS#&$. He'll know the meaning and reasoning behind the following links.

Eat your words nay saying fool. Just because you say it can't happen, doesn't make it so.

Good for you that you realised your mistake.

Now I'm a believer. 

Edited by Latronico