Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Is A Female

TheVegeta

Eeh. I don't think I can explain this without accidentally offending someone, but think of Equinox as a heshe, seeing as thought it's 1/3 male, 1/3 female, and then 1/3 heshe.

But that's how I break it down. There's probably 1000s of different ways to approach it O-o

basically, Equinox's theme is duality

night and day

black and white

male and female

for those that don't have access to the DC forum, there was a vote for what the next warframe theme would be, and the theme that won was the "Yin-Yang" theme. Equinox is what they designed as a result.

Actually why not just admit that Equinox is a cross-dresser, without the associated derogation? :x

I've never understood why people are so bothered by crossdressers in the first place. It's not something that ever interested me but they are just clothes people are wearing. Society needs to get over its obsession with gender roles and norms. 

I've never understood why people are so bothered by crossdressers in the first place. It's not something that ever interested me but they are just clothes people are wearing. Society needs to get over its obsession with gender roles and norms. 

It may have to do with how in sexually conservative and oppressive societies, cross-dressers serve as (willing or unwilling) sexual substitutes for women who must remain chaste. So the stigma remains even today.

I don't think gender aplies to this one, it seems to be neither, or maybe both. To quote Garnet from Steven Universe "Stevonnie. *walks up to Stevonnie; Amethyst and Pearl back away* Listen to me. *cups Stevonnie's face in hand* You are not two people. And you are not one person. You... are an experience! Make sure you're a good experience. Now.... Go!...Have!...Fun! *Grins*"

I had a girly male friend in college who didn't mind when his friends referred to him as a Her or Big Sister so it doesn't really matter. Call it a her and it can still be a male. To me Equinox looks like the typical "Trap" character in Anime. And Traps are pretty much always Male. XD

Equinox will be Kalluto Zoldyck of Warframe. 

How about they were twins. Brother and sister shipped off into the void on the Zariman. They were fused somehow and ended up being somewhat together, but seperate. Most of the time they are seperate so why can't it be that when its day its a he, night its a she, and both = a simple tenno