Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Is A Female

TheVegeta

On an episode of Steve universe, Steven and Connie one male and the other female fuse accidentally and become stevonnie. But when they fuse they are seen as a tall and attractive woman maybe because the female was more dominant then the male in some way idk but the point is its the exact same as equinox. A male and a female fuse and can separate but when fused the appear female. So it's both genders.

If you wanna see the Steven universe episode it's called Steven Universe " Alone together"

Equinox is Yin and Yang.

Female and Male.

Dark and Light.

It's both together, that's the whole nature of the philosophy behind it. It has nothing to do with transgenderism or anything, only ancient ideas about the nature of people.

Don't get too political with it, folks. And, either way, it's a Warframe. We've been having our Tenno switch between Warframes forever now, this is nothing too new as far as THAT goes.

Sometimes I wonder if people realize frames are just suits stills, like Equinox is about as male as my laptop or as female as my television. 

The original Tenno inside the frame was female, though. Just like Mirage is referred to as a she. It doesn't matter whether you want the frames/Tenno to be gender ambiguous. They aren't. The Tenno who wore Excalibur was a male. The Tenno who wore Saryn was female. Same with Mirage, Equinox, and every other frame/Tenno who wore that frame. So no, the frames don't have genders, but they have masculine or feminine designs because the original Tenno who wore them were male or female, respectively.

The original Tenno inside the frame was female, though. Just like Mirage is referred to as a she. It doesn't matter whether you want the frames/Tenno to be gender ambiguous. They aren't. The Tenno who wore Excalibur was a male. The Tenno who wore Saryn was female. Same with Mirage, Equinox, and every other frame/Tenno who wore that frame. So no, the frames don't have genders, but they have masculine or feminine designs because the original Tenno who wore them were male or female, respectively.

Even so players seem to be taking more to heart the frames themselves having genders than the wearers, as with this whole debacle of Equinox being able to swap from effeminate to a more masculine form and the like which is such a void discussion for a kind of outfit. This is literally done whenever players swap frames from male to female looking frames or vice versa. Sure there could be a debate about the original person it was modeled after, if that is what was the deciding factor for a frames design was, but the frames itself is kind of empty matter. 

From what we've seen and what logically makes the most sense, it seems that the day form is male, the night form is female, and the fused form is both. I will use the pronoun "they."

So Equinox shall be Ermac and always be plural.

Edited by Wolfdoggie

Mynki designed it, and he referred to is as "she". It's female, end of conversation. Also, 

f04U0cy.jpg

That was said while it was in night form and was called He in summertime form. Also, my previous post about males being referred to as femalez. :P

Edited by Wolfdoggie