Why Is 'umbra' A Problem

(PSN)Q-T-R-1-0

Just like how people asked for excalibur prime (original) and still want him , I think making a new umbra prime excalibur exclusive and then giving us the regular umbra excalibur will cause double the demand.

They are gonna try excalibur umbra and most probably main him then they see their friends get a prime umbra of their fav frame they'll want and ask for excalibur umbra prime to be available to everyone.

You say no its not gonna happen but I say it'll happen. Warframe population is increasing week after week, 13k ppl watched devstream last Friday. So its gonna be an on going issue in the forums forever!

Solution in my opinion is:

-dont release umbra warframes, or release different warframes like prisma (not skin)

- or just make an upgraded excalibur for everyone that has better stats than the regular. (Like how prisma weapons better than original)

Ik this thread will most probably be locked or deleted. But at the end.. its feedback

Edited by (PS4)Q-T-R-1-0

Prime Umbra is likely only available in the Chinese founder pack and that Prime won't come to us and we won't see it apart from in youtube videos since separate servers. Its more 2 sides of people, some founders ticked off about it since they see Excal Umbra as a loophole DE is exploiting to "give" a version of Excal Prime to everyone when DE said it would be exclusive. Then on the other hand you have others (some founders and non-founders) demanding it be released, saying "it must be released no question" and that "exclusives shouldn't exist in the game" and so on. 

So really its more of a player issue with some going "you can't have this" and others going "We must have this".

Excalibur Umbra might be your "upgraded Excal" that non founders want, no one knows until DE releases it. 

Edited by NovusNova

So really its more of a player issue with some going "you can't have this" and others going "We must have this".

And the source of this issue is DE being shortsighted in all their decisions.

If there wasn't any exclusivity <redacted> to resolve, people wouldn't get mad about it being resolved "wrong".

Warframe as a game is crawling with poorly made decisions on pretty much every aspect, and is essentially only held together my 75%-off sales(which generate millions dollars worth of sunken cost fallacy) and an absolute lack of competition(there literally is no other game that offers anything even similar to Warframe).