Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When In Game Mechanics Kicks The Hacker Down.

Revel72

Probably only game what I know to be nearly completely free of hackers and aimbotters is TF2 exception of the non VAC servers. Because of the class variation and Spy as number one hacker and aimbot buster. There is no way that aimbotter or hacker is going to get away from what he has done to completely untouched and still good amount of time on cloak having spy.

Because both teams when they notices this... Oh it is report and ban time.

So what other games do you guys say to be free from hackers because of in game mechanics?

Edited by Revel72

IIRC World of Tanks is nigh completely hacker proof because everything is done server side. Or so my friend claims.

War Thunder could be pretty close, because creating AI that would track the target in real time and compensate for ever changing trajectory, bullet travel time and all of that is quite time consuming.

Edited by Mofixil

You're.... kidding, right?

Believe me. In TF2 game mechanics are kicking down the hackers and aimbotters just because of the spy.

Sure I might be a bit too much praising the TF2 but this game is great example how to make game mechanics be one really tough challenge for hacker or aimbotter.

Believe me. In TF2 game mechanics are kicking down the hackers and aimbotters just because of the spy.

Sure I might be a bit too much praising the TF2 but this game is great example how to make game mechanics be one really tough challenge for hacker or aimbotter.

Maybe on the servers you play. One of the many reasons that brought me to stop playing it was that I couldn't go a single day without finding at least one hacker. They didn't make any effort to hide that they were hacking, either; they were completely in-your-face. TF2 has a ton of hackers, particularly, because banning is a slap on the wrist there. They just make another free account and start right over.

EDIT: And also, most hackers that aren't Heavies, tend to be Spies.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness

Maybe on the servers you play. One of the many reasons that brought me to stop playing it was that I couldn't go a single day without finding at least one hacker. They didn't make any effort to hide that they were hacking, either; they were completely in-your-face. TF2 has a ton of hackers, particularly, because banning is a slap on the wrist there. They just make another free account and start right over.

EDIT: And also, most hackers that aren't Heavies, tend to be Spies.

Yes ambassador spy aimbot is strong but there is a way to dodge him too. Bullet resistance + the ranged damage resistance melee weapon of heavy.

I am speaking hacking and aimbotting in general. Sure hackers are more usual in non VAC servers but believe me. Highly skilled players has ways to play around hackers and aimbotters in TF2. Because of content and classes. Aimbotting sniper? Build above or bonk scout. Uber works really well too (normal of course)

Believe me VAC servers are pretty much the best servers to play in TF2 unless you are not wanting to play in them.

CSGO's overwatch up to these days has had been doing good work... And that is quite awesome.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard of any hackers on Warframe. Even though this is off-topic.

I've heard of TF2 having some major aimbots; though most every game has an aimbot hacker. People don't wanna do the work of aiming, because they're scrubs.

Maybe WoT has less hackers. As someone said, the work that it would take to make something that would compensate for skill is difficult.

Whoever said anything about non-VAC servers? I never played in a single one of those in my entire life.

You sure about that? If you live in USA, China or UK I wouldn't be wondering. Unless you are right now being a troll and you have had been owned by somebody really good with Ambassador. And in those countries mentioned above I have seen hacking and aimbotting be quite common. Mostly the EU VAC servers I haven't seen pretty much any hackers unless I went to non VAC server.

The only hacker i spotted on a  VAC server in TF2 was a speedhack.

I killed him a few times because he thought he could win a DPS race against Heavy as Pyro.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen or heard of any hackers on Warframe. Even though this is off-topic.

Well last year a stink was kicked up when someone managed to complete 11 hours of T4S alone.

You sure about that? If you live in USA, China or UK I wouldn't be wondering. Unless you are right now being a troll and you have had been owned by somebody really good with Ambassador. And in those countries mentioned above I have seen hacking and aimbotting be quite common. Mostly the EU VAC servers I haven't seen pretty much any hackers unless I went to non VAC server.

Yes, I am sure. Other than that, none of the above.

The only hacker i spotted on a  VAC server in TF2 was a speedhack.

I killed him a few times because he thought he could win a DPS race against Heavy as Pyro.

Well last year a stink was kicked up when someone managed to complete 11 hours of T4S alone.

Wasn't that because of the exploited glitch of which they got above the map through a wall breach? Because someone did that on PS4, and made a video of it.

Eve online(well, there is afk botting, but nothing that would give you an edge in fights)

Uhhhh maybe possibly Titanfall to some extend since it's got an awesome way of dealing with cheaters.

Most pay to play or sub games tend to be hacker-free or at least have a really small cases with closet cheaters who are quickly caught and are actually dealt with.

Definitely NOT cancer that is APB.

Edited by kiteohatto