Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Grineer Defense Mission Map.

KenseiOmega

The rectangular one will all the little hidey holes with the cryopod on a raised platform in the center. It's a nice map. I like the look and feel of it but the Grineer have a habit of just chilling out and hiding. Running around the outer corridors and side alcoves. Making something simple take forever. Don't get me wrong I'm glad it's not a straight up rushfest shooting gallery but after awhile I'm there like "Come on guys.........COME ON!"

Love the map ... hate how slow the defense is ... the whole idea is they have a limited time to stop us from safely getting the artifact away but yet they can just chill and wait for us to find them.  This mission seems more like a game of hide and seek then defend.

It's not that they're hiding so much as that they straight up don't spawn, or spawn incredibly slowly.  It sort of seems like they won't spawn if players are close by, but since the map is so small, it's easy to have most of the spawns unintentionally blocked, which causes players to wander around looking for the fight, which causes more spawns to be blocked and so on.