Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eta On The New Burston?

SlimShazbot

But I like my Burston Prime. :( Why they replace it?

It doesnt replace Burston prime, only orginal. I hate fact they wont allow us to use this new burston on prime version tho, same goes with paris prime. Prime version looks horrible and orginal one got rework (skin wise).

A quick glance at the image should attest to the fact that it's the Burston that's getting a visual overhaul, NOT Burston Prime.

Well they always release weird stronger versions of stuff with different affixes on name so no one would know what's going on anymoarz.

Well they always release weird stronger versions of stuff with different affixes on name so no one would know what's going on anymoarz.

Prisma Primed Prime Dex Umbra Wrath Vandal Mk-1 Braton ?

Edited by .Shepard.

i might be wrong , but i believe they gonna rework damage between regular and primes to make them in line but diferent gameplay

not just upgradish version

Regular weapons need love

DE doesn't give ETAs unless there is finally enough there to make it worth releasing.   The wording here is important, because they never quite finish anything in the first go.  They kind of get started on something, get bored, then move on to half-finishing other projects before coming back around to old projects and finishing them up, then they go through the same list they did before +new and finish up all the other older projects.

I figure Archwing is up next.

DE doesn't give ETAs unless there is finally enough there to make it worth releasing.   The wording here is important, because they never quite finish anything in the first go.  They kind of get started on something, get bored, then move on to half-finishing other projects before coming back around to old projects and finishing them up, then they go through the same list they did before +new and finish up all the other older projects.

I figure Archwing is up next.

nah m8 they use RNG shudeled task manager

Edited by Tsoe

Burston is my favorite weapon but it does lack on kick. I wish this graphic update also increased it's stats but I doubt it. I also hope that this gives us a chance at a Prisma Burston which would make me do a happy dance but who knows.

how many times have they changed that gun??

Never. Infact the current model was created in 2004, for the concept trailer of Dark Sector together with the Lato.

However while the Lato can still pass as fitting into the current designs of Warframe, the Burston can't because it looks too normal futuristic as opposed to the alien futuristic style of Warframe. Hence why it gets a new model.

i might be wrong , but i believe they gonna rework damage between regular and primes to make them in line but diferent gameplay

I sincerely hope you're wrong, because that would nullify about half of the reason to get primes at all.

Who's gonna spend weeks or months farming a burston/soma/braton prime if it's just a sidegrade to something they can buy from the market and craft within a day? Someone who likes gold, I guess, but right now you get goldbugs and people who like superior weapons.

I sincerely hope you're wrong, because that would nullify about half of the reason to get primes at all.

Who's gonna spend weeks or months farming a burston/soma/braton prime if it's just a sidegrade to something they can buy from the market and craft within a day? Someone who likes gold, I guess, but right now you get goldbugs and people who like superior weapons.

If you're in it to collect stuff, it doesn't matter if they're side grades.  If you're in it to collect the best stuff, well... that doesn't take long at all with a little market savvy.

Never. Infact the current model was created in 2004, for the concept trailer of Dark Sector together with the Lato.

However while the Lato can still pass as fitting into the current designs of Warframe, the Burston can't because it looks too normal futuristic as opposed to the alien futuristic style of Warframe. Hence why it gets a new model.

Thanks for the fun fact amigo.