Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Nodes You Know Of For G3 To Spawn?

(XBOX)Wulphak

Question

7 answers to this question

G3 are guaranteed to appear during the second phase of The Law of Retribution if anyone is marked by them.

Actually, it's not a guarantee, as I have had them not spawn on several occasions. They do have a very high chance of spawning (and more often than not they do spawn). However, since you are looking for the G3, I assume you are looking to obtain the Brakk. If you go looking for G3 in the trials, they tend to have a very low chance to drop Brakk parts. Generally, I would just recommend that you play trails and just play a lot of grineer maps. These assassins like to target you when you have less than ideal gear to try switching up your weapons a bit.

G3 are guaranteed to appear during the second phase of The Law of Retribution if anyone is marked by them.

Except there is a bug which, on PC at least, causes neither Vay Hek or the G3 to spawn in the second stage around 1/4 of runs.

They have normal Brakk droprates. I myself have about 15 complete sets, all since the introduction of raids.

Edited by Kthal