The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 13Th Legion Is Levying New Recruits.

(XBOX)Col Mustard 9

Legio XIII Gemina was pivotal in Caesar's rise to power. This elite fighting force gained a formidable reputation in the Gallic Wars and became legend when they marched across the Rubicon. The next five Centuries this legion was the embodiment of Roman power and the values of Honor and Glory. We adopted this name to continue this tradition.

The 13th Legion will be doing open recruitment starting on Wednesday, July 29th. We are a fast growing clan with fully researched labs and high activity. Whether your new to Warframe or a grizzled Veteran, we have a place for you. 

More information is available on our new website: 13thlegion.gamerlaunch.com Keep in mind this site is new and a work in progress. Not all current members of the clan are listed and information is subject to change (for example the names of ranks changed recently). You can also post on this forum for more information, or to request an invite. If you apply on the website make sure your User ID for gamerlaunch matches your Xbox Live Gamertag so that you can be sent an invite in Warframe. 

Despite the rigid structure we follow, we are fairly laid back. Each squad (Contubernium) determines how competitive or causal they want to be. We also host monthly clan events, with prizes, and will soon be adding in other social activities. We also organize and run raids every day.

Starting rank in the clan for this recruitment will be decided by the leadership for each person. Mastery rank is considered but not a deciding factor. 

We are also willing to integrate other small clans into ours. The leadership of these clans will be offered leadership roles and their roster organized into our structure.

Edited by (XB1)NESSUS 09

Hi WickedSoldier99,

I will be sending you a clan invite when I get off of work today. I have already accepted you on the site and once you accept the clan invite I will be sending you, I will place you in a squad. Also, you can message our Centurion: xl Matthew lx or any other member of the clan to add you as well. Make sure you have left any previous clans before we send the invite.

Welcome to the 13th

Edited by (XB1)NESSUS 09