The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasions Need To Pay More

BlackCoMerc

Five runs. For 25-35,000 credits.

I can get that from Dark Sectors - easy, low ranking dark sectors - in 10 minutes. Probably less. And for far less effort.

Yet this is what Invasion missions pay for 5 runs. 

Invasions need to pay more. Far more. I recommend 20,000 credits per run, guaranteed. In addition to this, you can then offer a 5-run bonus. Maybe a pack of R5 cores for 5 runs. 

But 25,000 credits for five runs is not enough. Not given the amount of time each run takes. 

I agree with you, the rewards you get from those invasions are just not worth it ... an orokin cell for a reward ... ONE orokin cell for five runs ... really? (or even worse ... a forma blueprint, like we did not have enough with the ones we get from the void but that is besides the point).

PD: Sorry for the little rant in your post :(

I also agree. 3 runs I can stomach if I'm really bored, but 5 runs is too many for such a small reward. 1 void sabotage or capture gets you about 20k if you open up all the crates and lockers plus mission reward.

And yeah an orokin cell as a reward is a joke. This needs to be changed to either a catalyst or reactor only.