Zephyr's New Second Ablitiy On Ground

(PSN)abb12355

A lot of people in the community do not like dive bomb and want it to be merged with tailwind to give her a brand new second. Personally, I do like dive bomb and think otherwise. Anyway, people want zephyrs new second to be a flying ablitiy. While I want a flying ablitiy, I doubt that the De will make a flying ablitiy so I had a alternative.

Casting her 2 in the air will still be dive bomb. But casting it on the ground will be like Radial Disarm. The ablitiy will be called typhoon blades and it fires winds blades in all directions, giving bleed procs and opening them to finishers. The augment, typhoons suck ragdolls and pulls enemies toward Zephyr.

Range affects how far the blades go

Strength affects how strong the bleed procs are.

Thoughts?

Zephyr doesn't need to be changed. At most, she needs to be tweaked a bit because of Parkour 2.0, but there is utterly no need for any major reworks.

Honestly, I don't think Zephyr needs to be tweaked currently, I made this thread to give ideas of what alternatives for Zephyr New ablitiy to be. I'm giving ideas to Zephyr's community in general.

Seems a bit...out of character and sounds like like Radial Javelin

there blades of wind that stagger and don't do as much damage as radial javelin, it's utility

So if you could do this on the ground, why would you ever use it in the air?

I forgot to mention that her new 2 on ground will have a long cast time, dive bomb does not, allowing you to be faster with your cast in midair

Edited by (PS4)abb12355

Hmm idk just like most frame Im only using one of her skills(Turbulence) Tornadoes wind up making it a pain just to kill enemies and also winds up throwing ones that need to be killed first to places I cant keep up with(So it picks up a bombards and 3-5 other idc enemies but the bombard gets flung behind me without me noticing, now Im dead) Dive bomb...yea I dont like having to CONSTANTLY have to go a high as possible to still only get a knockdown(I need it to kill stuff for all the setup to do damage)...and her 1 ability is ok but how many open maps are there really? it's usually a close quarters map so if I have a long flight time on 1 Im flying into a wall and wasting time anyway.(Maybe since coptering is gone this will be a better movement alternative idk yet).

Edited by rawr1254

Hmm idk just like most frame Im only using one of her skills(Turbulence) Tornadoes wind up making it a pain just to kill enemies and also winds up throwing ones that need to be killed first to places I cant keep up with(So it picks up a bombards and 3-5 other idc enemies but the bombard gets flung behind me without me noticing, now Im dead) Dive bomb...yea I dont like having to CONSTANTLY have to go a high as possible to still only get a knockdown(I need it to kill stuff for all the setup to do damage)...and her 1 ability is ok but how many open maps are there really? it's usually a close quarters map so if I have a long flight time on 1 Im flying into a wall and wasting time anyway.(Maybe since coptering is gone this will be a better movement alternative idk yet).

And exaclty that's the point where you throw in your wind shield and become invincible ...