The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan Magnantium Recruiting

(XBOX)xBlack Rage

We are currently recruiting all players even new comers who are looking for somewhere to hang out, play some Warframe, and have fun. Currently have about 13 members and are looking to really start Conclave soon. Msg either xBlack Rage or SSJ Ltn Tweak via Xbox live if interested we are pretty much on all the time. Only requirement MUST HAVE MIC!!!!

Edited by (XB1)xBlack Rage

Why not join our clan, we have a bit over 100 players, not huge but not small, we fight in solar rail battles, help each other out and are mature players. All our research is done in the dojo. Just something to consider, spew got mice :).

My gamer tag is G Dalfs. Yes there is a space between g and d .

Because Magnantium is a smaller close-knit clan that actually trains people and helps them out. We're not that big but already in top 100 clans and rising and we're only like 15 people, so it's not always aboot the size of the clan, it's aboot actually playing with people and training them. The clan is smaller so it allows to easily keep track of each person and help them out and we're very structured cuz of it cuz the clan has grown slowly with a random recruit here and there and by absorbing people that tried to start their own clan but quickly realized the hassle involved.
All our labs are done too. And all of our members actually earned all their stuff through grinding and trading with each other in the clan. That's a sense of pride that few clans seam to have cuz I've come across people that bought a suit just cuz they thought it has cool with no idea how to use it. And ALOT of people just running around willy nilly with no idea how to survive in a level and and I feel like after you get past rank 8 you should be able to have the knowledge to survive and how to play. Not being able to shows poor training and we're very close and very co-op so we're really good for that.
We've gotten lots of offers to join other clans cuz our size and we still keep our pride in tact and stay together. Besides, I've yet to see a clan where the people have as much synergy or comradery as us.

Because Magnantium is a smaller close-knit clan that actually trains people and helps them out. We're not that big but already in top 100 clans and rising and we're only like 15 people, so it's not always aboot the size of the clan, it's aboot actually playing with people and training them. The clan is smaller so it allows to easily keep track of each person and help them out and we're very structured cuz of it cuz the clan has grown slowly with a random recruit here and there and by absorbing people that tried to start their own clan but quickly realized the hassle involved.

All our labs are done too. And all of our members actually earned all their stuff through grinding and trading with each other in the clan. That's a sense of pride that few clans seam to have cuz I've come across people that bought a suit just cuz they thought it has cool with no idea how to use it. And ALOT of people just running around willy nilly with no idea how to survive in a level and and I feel like after you get past rank 8 you should be able to have the knowledge to survive and how to play. Not being able to shows poor training and we're very close and very co-op so we're really good for that.

We've gotten lots of offers to join other clans cuz our size and we still keep our pride in tact and stay together. Besides, I've yet to see a clan where the people have as much synergy or comradery as us.

Talk about been big headed.

Edited by (XB1)Xx JOKEEEY xX