Why Is The Console Prime Access Accessories So Much Better?

Dipstick

Well the don't get the choice we do with upgrading tiers, also they get plat in their accessories pack so they get the same amount of plat PC does on the highest tier when they buy both packs on consoles. So while yes they get plat in accessories, its no more in total than what PC gets.

Would be nice to see plat in the PC accessories pack, but the price would probably go up, even if the boosters were removed.

This is because it combines both the PC accessories pack and the "upgrade" option from the second to the third tier of Prime Access.

Basically, their Accessories pack is the tier 2 to tier 3 upgrade for PC Prime Access. More or less.

In the end, both PC and console Prime Access offer the same overall stuff for the same overall price.

it's not for fairness or compensating for anything.

as 13 already somewhat explained, it's taking place as a different Prime Access package.

they're only allowed to have 3 Packages on the Console stores, so they need to compress the choices in order to get all of the things into the Store.

this results in a package simply not existing, and another one being different from PC. it's really pretty similar to PC.

2 years of playing, never once seen 75% off. Do repeatedly get the 50% off coupon, but only when I don't need plat.

You're focusing on the wrong part of my comment, you have that chance to get a discount. Which most players on consoles would love to have. You get a little discount plat, we get a little discount on pa.

Seems fair to me =)

Edited by (PS4)immanks102

You're focusing on the wrong part of my comment, you have that chance to get a discount. Which most players on consoles would love to have. You get a little discount plat, we get a little discount on pa.

Seems fair to me =)

Yeah, I think it's a fair tradeoff.

I would prefer a more consistent login reward but it seems pretty obvious (to me, at least, there's no consensus here) that it's based on some algorithm that can basically incentive you if you don't play as often - basically to keep you coming back by dropping some money into it (discounted, however), hence the increased rewards on days 1-4. It also seems to target players who only buy when they have the coupon. There's really no rules here, as far as I know it might be random.

Maybe login rewards 2.0 will find a balance between rewarding loyal players and convincing unsold players to become loyal players.