Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viewing (Not Changing) Mods You Have Equipped While In A Mission.

Miish.

On countless occasions, I have been asked for builds for my weapons by people that I have been playing with and I could not tell them until we exited the mission, which would sometimes be stopped by an impatient host who wanted to start a timer on the next mission and not let me type my message detailing my build to the player who was asking. A simple option to view the mods you have placed on your gear could be done quite easily. If you press the default bound key 'P' while in a mission, you are given a mission progress screen. Here you could simply hover your mouse over a piece of your equipped gear and a display would expand (much like when hovering over squad members in your Liset pause menu, but of better size) telling you what polarities you have, the names of mods equipped, and the ranks displayed next to them in a simple text list. This is a small change but I think it would be a welcome miniature feature. 

Got any better ideas? Post them so we can see!

Perhaps a button in arsenal/mission that allows you to "Share Build" to a certain player? So, if you wanna share current config with another person, just press the "Share.. -> Weapon/Warframe -> Current/A/B/C -> Player name" and it gets sent to them in a personal message/inbox message as an image or list of mods with detailed stats.

I might be a bit ambitious but it saves typing it out fully?

Or have screen shots ready cause you know your that bad ! lol but ya I get asked alot especially for my rhino since apparently he's hard to end game for some

Except you can't click links to screenshots in game. Or any links for that matter, this is to prevent Warframe from becoming like the CS:GO scamming community.

Edited by Miish.

I was actually thinking about this in a recent mission. It would be good if we had a "check build" button just to list off the mods on our gear/frame. Maybe something in the mission progress screen. Ideally, you could also choose to share your build and members could see your loadout in the progress menu.

I could, unfortunately, see this abused by some, however. Considering how frequently some people bail out on missions because they don't consider someone else's build, MR, whatever "correct"... they could easily use the info for trolling other players.