Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increasing Repeatability

Zhoyzu

I recently reset my account, but the only regret i have is that i generally have had to solo all the mission excluding defense/boss.

I don't know how this could be fixed but id really like to not have to solo every mission. Maybe an increase of drop rates for resources or some shenanigans to compel people to play something other then boss/defense. 

I've generally found there to be at least 1 other player on most missions in the US West server, but they normally join in a few minutes into the mission itself. Though, that is mainly on weekends, week days can be.. slow. 

I agree though that the other missions need to be revitalized in some way. Currently there is no real reason to ever play a non-def/boss mission after having unlocked it. 

I do believe U8 may have addressed that a bit, just from the fact that gathering resources has more importance than it once did, and grinding def levels is going to get very dull eventually. There will also be people out trying to get their hands on stalker gear, as well as whatever other key drops there are now. So hopefully that increases the number of players for you a bit.