Scylla The Spear Weapon

chasek1997

Me and tons of my friends have been sitting on the idea of a spear melee weapon, the game needs a little more push for throwing weapons. The idea of scylla had two concepts as a secondary with ammo that has retreivable ammo or as a melee with a tenno crafted chain connected to its end giving it its downfall its return time. we just wanted to put this idea out there and see what people though so how about it :D

Could also be connected with your power pool to throw, be like an energy melee weapon with the same throw system as glaive or the boomerang.. I would love a throwable spear with a shield, we need it in game so bad, plus it'd be something fresh.

The trajectory of an thrown spear will describe a parabola. You throw it upwards and the gravity pulls it down again. You can't throw a spear in a straight line , because physics and you would possibly break your wrist anyways.

Also in most settings, like corpus ships where the ceiling can be quite low you couldn't use this weapon because you just cant throw it upwards

Unless its not some kind of black tenno magic or a spear launcher it wont happen

The trajectory of an thrown spear will describe a parabola. You throw it upwards and the gravity pulls it down again. You can't throw a spear in a straight line , because physics and you would possibly break your wrist anyways.
Also in most settings, like corpus ships where the ceiling can be quite low you couldn't use this weapon because you just cant throw it upwards

Unless its not some kind of black tenno magic or a spear launcher it wont happen

that would be where flight speed / range and such would come into play of course a throwable spear will have its downfalls same with every weapon but in mine and many others opinion its a great concept. Plus the same could be same about the hikou or kunia 

Edited by chasek1997