Yet Another Topic About Grind

Nishida

I've come to the mysterious conclusion that drop rates for ArchWing parts are horrible. Whether it's worse then some prime parts is debatable but please tell me I'm not the only one out there who sees this.

aF7wES1.png

Yes, I solo'd it, for 3 hours straight and I finally got my second Onorix Blade. Now I am off to farm for Elytron, dear God have mercy.

I've been hunting one last Onorix Blade and the thrice-damned Fluctus Limbs for a while now, so I feel you there.

On that note... it's probably because drop tables are currently broken. Not the usual "RNG sucks because RNG always sucks" broken. Seriously, game-breakingly broken, for the second time. Some of us are testing that, because having random seeds frozen in horrible positions by a glitch is not a fun experience while other people get a seed that dispenses Ash Systems like candy.

Not relataed to the arkwing, but relevant for this games ridiculous RNG.

The other day I did 2 T3 survival runs (1 at 40 mins, the other at 20 mins): All we got were cores, forma and 2 Bo prime BP's..... ON TWO T -MOTHER F***ING- 3 SURVIVAL MISSIONS!!!

If the missions didn't require keys that would be bad enough but no. We have jump through bull s*** RNG hoops for the keys only to be f***ed over by a terrible RNG system.

I accept that as a free to play game there will be grind, but I've heard of people playing a mission 50-60 times for a part and never getting it. That's just obnoxious.

Edited by WereFowl

After coming back to this post I just realized that the Fluctus Limbs drop there... and I never got them now I wish I stayed to 100 at least and yes I used Itzal, if you blink with enough precision you can cap them all before they get to 7%

Edited by Nishida