Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rant To Release Tenno From Lotus Iron Grip

greatmin

Even if you want to join the Grineer or Corpus they wont let. Both factions would kill you and then try to dismantle your warframe. The Grineer is to xenophobic of other factions/races and the Corpus probaly still remembers our slaugtther of the Orokin which could be why they call us betrayers. The Infested just wanna eat us because we taste delicious.

Well the game lets you to join the different factions, and in a way they should conflict with the Lotus mentality sadly she does not mention these things yet.. :(

No, you're joining Syndicates to whom you still have much less of a responsibility than you do to Lotus and her maintaining of balance in the Sol system. None of their missions are deterrent to the Lotus' goals; if they were, you wouldn't be able to join them.

Even if you want to join the Grineer or Corpus they wont let. Both factions would kill you and then try to dismantle your warframe. The Grineer is to xenophobic of other factions/races and the Corpus probaly still remembers our slaugtther of the Orokin which could be why they call us betrayers. The Infested just wanna eat us because we taste delicious.

Then why do they let us assist them in missions but not more? It's like Lotus is selling us to the highest bidder, because 2 detonite injectors is not a realistic price for a hired mercenary (Tenno) She gets 250,000k credits while you get the scraps :)

Developers have confirmed several time already that the Lotus is benevolent towards the Tenno. Besides, have you missed all of her motherly reactions over deaths of certain operators? 

I swear these threads just make me imagine the posters as one of those guys who desperately want to be cool, edgy and different.

Can we trust the Lotus? She is only giving us orders and we don't even know if she exists! She may be a projection to brainwash the Tenno sent out by.. anyone really, Grineer, Corpus etc. Just assisting Corpus and Grineer is not enough I propose to let us switch sides completely. The Lotus is evil!... possibly. Personally I sympathize more with the Corpus!

PEACE!

Oh look, it's "lotus is evil thread #9495306"

Sympathize with the Corpus.

Riiiiiiigggggggghhhhhhtttttttt. Let's just go mosey on up to the people who weren't above using unawakened Warframes to create a robotic Frankendog and made the original Valkyr to boot. I'm sure nothing will go wrong!

Yeah, I want a game where we are completely free from Lotus influence, and we just spend all day in our Liset watching cartoons or playing video games. That would be so cool

Excuse the side rant, but is this really 'good writing' to you? "What if the primarily beneficial character in the story whom you love and trust was ACTUALLY THE BAD GUY THE WHOLE TIME!?" Woooaaaah what a twist, let me get Shyamalian on the phone and we can talk about this whirlwind of a curve-ball you got going on here. 

If they make Lotus "teh evulz!" I will roll my eyes so hard at their bankruptcy of a plot that it alters the cosmos. 

Edited by Acos

Gameplay wise it could be like making a Resist the Lotus clan or having protests in the Relay stations :)

"Those who work within Tenno relays are in fact a privileged few, but their allegiance to our cost does come at the loss of safety beyond our harbor."   -Cordylon, I really doubt anyone except player driven Tenno would riot in their safe haven. Essentially they're more bound to Lotus than us.