Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe - My Demons / Game Music Video

FrioVentus

My question is how you got those views that were outside the players point of view. I wonder as there didn't appear to be a third person.

It's a mix of his PoV (with no HUD) and a 3rd party (different person). It's very nicely done too. 

Edit: Upon closer inspection, there might even be use of a 3rd party program using the character models and such. 

Edit#2: Also, to the OP, the 0:50 mark is a very nice shot. 

Edited by RafaelFuchs

My question is how you got those views that were outside the players point of view. I wonder as there didn't appear to be a third person.

I use sniper zoom. :P and FuegoV help me to shot. He is a really good actor such as me. :O 

Edited by FrioVentus

I hoped for a MV that tells a little story, because those are the ones I like the most. And the title sounded like it could be one. 

Well, it's not. But it still undeniably is a gorgeous work of art. You did very well!

ER MA GUURRDDD *Excaligasm* , that was awesome, you should do another once parkour 2.0 comes out it will look even more amazing than this one did, not to take anything away from this one as it has all my yes, maybe do one using " Imagine Dragons - Battle Cry " and Excalibur , thank you for the video and please do more.

Fantastic.  Even went and watched some of the older videos in the same style.

I used to do things like this for Armored Core, and the Souls games, back when I played them.  Though, I never quite got to such a professional look, due to software limitations.

Mind if I ask what software you use?

Editing Staf: Premiere pro
Recording: Mirillis Action

Fantastic.  Even went and watched some of the older videos in the same style.

I used to do things like this for Armored Core, and the Souls games, back when I played them.  Though, I never quite got to such a professional look, due to software limitations.

Mind if I ask what software you use?

• 3 weeks later...