The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For An Active Clan

(XBOX)Zenod1337

Hi, Octawism here.

Remember my name. I am A Dark One of Caduceus Fawkes Elite. I built the main hall of Valhalla.

We have reached the top of Every Leaderboard. We destroyed The Order's control on our system.

We are the #1 overall Conclave Clan. Message myself or anyone with CFE in their name for an immediate invite.

Also check us out at cfeclan.tk

As a council member of Lock N Load and someone who has been around the XBone Warframe community for a bit now, I can definitely say CFE is a prime choice to pick if you're looking for an excellent clan to be in. They're all cool guys, and if you're not afraid of a bit of competition they can really help show you the ropes and make you not only a better PVP player, but a very, very knowledgeable player all around. And if you like your clan to have a little bit of story to them well this clan has a ton of story to them and a significant amount of history in Warframe.

Basically the math follows as such Terrific PVP Clan + Terrific PVE Clan + Terrific, well-storied clan = Terrific clan to join.

And I'm not just here to say it for the sake of saying it. If you look through all my recruitment posts, very, very few times will you find me so outright supportive of another clan. It's not something I do often, so when I do it, I absolutely stand behind it.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

As a council member of Lock N Load and someone who has been around the XBone Warframe community for a bit now, I can definitely say CFE is a prime choice to pick if you're looking for an excellent clan to be in. They're all cool guys, and if you're not afraid of a bit of competition they can really help show you the ropes and make you not only a better PVP player, but a very, very knowledgeable player all around. And if you like your clan to have a little bit of story to them well this clan has a ton of story to them and a significant amount of history in Warframe.

Basically the math follows as such Terrific PVP Clan + Terrific PVE Clan + Terrific, well-storied clan = Terrific clan to join.

And I'm not just here to say it for the sake of saying it. If you look through all my recruitment posts, very, very few times will you find me so outright supportive of another clan. It's not something I do often, so when I do it, I absolutely stand behind it.

Can anybody join this clan? Or are there some requirements?

message relayed by me for CFE Vulari:

We are a full service clan at CFE. No mic? no problem. Short on credits? we can help. MR0? we can guide you up the ladder. Need weapon or warframe slots? we can fix that. any and all help needed from our members can be found with a simple request.

hope this helps you out and they are a great choice of a clan to join.

message relayed by me for CFE Vulari:

We are a full service clan at CFE. No mic? no problem. Short on credits? we can help. MR0? we can guide you up the ladder. Need weapon or warframe slots? we can fix that. any and all help needed from our members can be found with a simple request.

hope this helps you out and they are a great choice of a clan to join.

In that case, I plan on joining CFE soon. Btw what does CFE even stand for?

Currently trying to join CFE, there isn't an option to join or search for clans in the clan menu. The only options  there are is Create your own clan or learn about clans. Can someone help me out?

Edited by (XB1)JFlameFox