Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Trust The Lotus?

Jo-Epic

Do I trust the Lotus? Do I blindly believe in every word she throws at me? Well, no.

However! Do I think she's evil and will turn on us for whatever silly reason edgelords will come up with?... No. It's been stated multiple times that she won't. But she still hides secrets, and my mind will not rest until I uncover the whole truth. I'm a scientist, I must know.

If you really look around, following the Lotus is actually the best viable option, and all the others would lead you to nothing, no matter how you see it. Was Warframe more RPG-oriented, I wouldn't oppose the idea of being a Corpus henchman.

Edited by MartianJellyfish

I trust she has a good spy network, how else could she nag us constantly while we're shooting up a grineer galleon that we have a grineer security team incoming, must be some sort of super spy working for her.

Meh, trust-able Even if she tries to manipulate the tenno to her own ends, shes never once instructed the tenno to do anything they hadn't already committed to. She also never lies to the Tenno, so unless you want to go the Homestuck Dr Scratch route, manipulating people with solely requested truths is quite difficult.

The only blemish we've had against heris that she is too passive. The pvp guy seems to suggest that whatever went wrong in the old war happened because the Tenno weren't aggresive enough - so he blames the Lotus for being too passive.

I will say though, the vampire Lotus we get on halloween is awesome. If we were given a defense mission on Halloween to stop that from happening to her, I'd fail it. Repetitively.

Meh, trust-able Even if she tries to manipulate the tenno to her own ends, shes never once instructed the tenno to do anything they hadn't already committed to.

Oh please clarify this one for me. Tenno woke up with amnesia and they did not remember anything of their past. Then along comes Lotus and tells them who they are and what should they fight for....which means Tenno literaly commited to what Lotus instructed them to commit to. Am I wrong?

Despite the sitrep she gave us when waking up, we're in no real danger of being wiped out by the Grineer.

Except for that whole "trying to dissect you as soon as you woke up and you're only alive because the Lotus guided you out of an incredibly dangerous situation for a newborn Tenno" thing. 

Oh, or that time Vay Hek had a fomorian fleet and the Lotus guided you through the procedure of destroying it so that he didn't annihilate the vast majority of the Tenno population. 

Oooooh, or that one time when... 

Yes, I trust her for the most part and that she needs the tenno more than we need her. If she was the villain, and we are the dime-a-dozen expandable pawns, we could have been dispatched a long time ago. Providing that she knows all our whereabouts, our MO and can easily ambush/assassinate me. 

I really don't care about what they do to captives or the data I collect, or any information withheld. All I care about is point me to the direction where I can shoot mobs, vanquish bosses, copter and run throughout the maps, and grab all the loot/resources that I can, because its fun.

Except for that whole "trying to dissect you as soon as you woke up and you're only alive because the Lotus guided you out of an incredibly dangerous situation for a newborn Tenno" thing. 

Oh, or that time Vay Hek had a fomorian fleet and the Lotus guided you through the procedure of destroying it so that he didn't annihilate the vast majority of the Tenno population. 

Oooooh, or that one time when... 

That still counts as protecting your own assets. I mean, how could Lotus rule over the solar system without her loyal high-tech ninjas?

I would like to see the event there you would be able to go against Lotus. It would be interesting to see how many player would do that.

It would come down to the single, nay, the only question. The question that burns at the heart of every Tenno. The question at the core of a culture and a nation.

Do you want the Vandal or do you want the Wraith?

It would come down to the single, nay, the only question. The question that burns at the heart of every Tenno. The question at the core of a culture and a nation.

Do you want the Vandal or do you want the Wraith?

Tenno will doom the universe for a potato if given the choice.

Edited by -skimmer-

Players will. As long as they are given the choice.

Same thing, given the lack of any NPC Tenno characters.

That said, it would be more interesting that way. Even the trailers show the Tenno always winning while looking heroic. We could use a well deserved curb stomping for once.

Edited by -skimmer-

Same thing, given the lack of any NPC Tenno characters.

That said, it would be more interesting that way. Even the trailers show the Tenno always winning while looking heroic. We could use a well deserved curb stomping for once.

Losing half the Relay's was a set back. And sacrificing the colonist on Mars to get some Tenno back (really to get the Brakk), and then in my opinion, on PS4 denying Alad V redemption for a pay off doesn't look good.

All of this was the Lotus letting the Tenno decide for themselves, by the way.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX