Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I And My Fellow Tenno Help To Premote This Game De

DreManX23

Question

So the simple question is "How can I help to premote this game?" This is one of my altime favs and would love to see it soar to the leage of COD and LOL. This game deserves it and I want to help if possible. DE pls let me and my fellow players know what we can do.

Thank you DE

Dremanx23

14 answers to this question

Ya ok I may t

Social Media always goes a long way. 

Include banners with a link to the main site in your signature on other websites.

Everything you need to get started advertising can be found in the Fansite Kit, which can be downloaded here.

https://warframe.com/community/fankit

I may try that fankit thanks everyone. I think that i will try to stream or something. I could also email my friends and stuff, then they may tell some one and then the next then the next.

Thanks for all the great ideas and keep spreading the word fellow tenno.

Dremanx23

Most you can do to promote the game is to tell your friends, stream it, talk about it, post links to the warframe main website in places you're able to. and whatever else you can think of. 

I got a few people in to the game by talking about it in my guild in another game; and by showing friends, and by talking about it on social sites.

Edited by Vesiga

So the simple question is "How can I help to premote this game?" This is one of my altime favs and would love to see it soar to the leage of COD and LOL. This game deserves it and I want to help if possible. DE pls let me and my fellow players know what we can do.

Thank you DE

Dremanx23

Personally, I wouldn't want the game to get as big as LOL, cuz the LOL community is just... just so terrible, which is way I stopped playing that fest of complete hatred a long time ago. The community here is quite amazing and I don't want that to change. (Saying this in my experience, yours might be different)

But I guess it wouldn't be too bad to get a larger player base, I suppose time will tell.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R