Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Let Limbo Hack Terminals While In Rift Walk?

Wotca

Go into the simulacrum, fight 20 max level heavies (heavy gunners) (max level is dependent on your MR)

I did this, three times with each.

Ember was able to do it 2/3 times, I figured out that as long as I could surprise them with accelerant before they shot, I was ok.

limbo got 0/7 (yes, I tried way more than 3 times with him)

I tried using cover, strategically picking out one at a time to kill in the rift, but the thing is, once it comes down to you and a heavy in the rift, limbo doesn't have crap, even though he's the master of the rift. He only has one ability: to divide things. That's it. once it comes down to you vs. Any heavy enemy, you have nothing but the gun in your hands. This is why I think he needs a huge rework/buff

I tried this with my limbo. 20 corrupted heavy gunners, all of them level 65. 

It wasn't that hard. All I did was walk around in rift walk with rift surge on. Then I just banished and killed them with my galatine, one by one. Most of the time it only took one hit to kill those gunners.

I tried this with my limbo. 20 corrupted heavy gunners, all of them level 65. 

It wasn't that hard. All I did was walk around in rift walk with rift surge on. Then I just banished and killed them with my galatine, one by one. Most of the time it only took one hit to kill those gunners.

Yeah, I forgot to mention to try it with guns, not melee, sorry.

This may seem like an unnecessary restriction, but I find it necessary to get this point across: limbo is weak, but it's hard to tell when you play it safe and just use finishers on everything. What's wrong with using finishers? using them lets you hide behind them, not see the bigger picture. the fact is, the only thing you have to use against stuff in the rift is a knockdown :/ and you don't even get that with cataclysm. Sorry, but ember is better. :/