Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could Unlocking Utility Slot Per Warframe Be First Case Of Repeat Quests?

(PSN)MoRockaPDX

[DE]Steve mentioned that the Utility slot is related to a quest, and that it would be unlocked per Warframe. Do, you imagine it will be one quest for a item to get a item that unlocks the slot, or a repeat of the quest per Warframe to unlock the slot?

Citations Needed: Devstream, and Twitter.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

Doing the same quest 30 times....please no.

You say that, but it the quest is good, and relatively simple, then why not. I have and many others have wanted the ability to replay quest missions. 

Of course this may not be the case, and you perhaps just get an item that adds the slot. Them the questions becomes, does this reset the frames level, like Forma.

but doing t4 survival 30 times is nothing

^this

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

You say that, but it the quest is good, and relatively simple, then why not. I have and many others have wanted the ability to replay quest missions. 

Of course this may not be the case, and you perhaps just get an item that adds the slot. Them the questions becomes, does this reset the frames level, like Forma.

If it's a good, non-grindy quest then yeah, it'll be okay. Especially when people have done all their existing frames and only need to do it when a new one is released. My reaction was as someone who suddenly pictured having to do it for all my frames (all the obtainable ones in the game) as a completionist.

Edited by Spobbles

I have one crazy idea.

Why don't we all wait for U17? Then we will see what the utility slot will be like.

All these threads are just useless...

You don't want to speculate, you don't have to participate. Simple as that.

Well there was a new box in the lower left hand corner of the codex that got shown on Rebecca's PC during the dev stream that Steve later said on twitter was for repeating things like tutorials (and possibly quests).

More signs leading to the repeatable quests. Excellent.