Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Another Day In The Void. (Funny Edition)

Askell91

So. We just killed the last target in T4 Extermination. We were running towards the extraction THEN* a wild laser trap appears. I jump ower it but my teammate runs trough it. No wonder he gets the radiation proc. I just hear this : BOMMM. Poor guys Carryer Prime one shoted him on spot XDD. We where laughing so hard we forgot to ress him. xD

End of my story.

(This is another reason to love kubrows.) 

Edited by Askell91

Haha!

I spawned into a T4 Sabotage last night. During the loading screen I hear the hum of a Nullifier bubble nearby.

The second my controls are unlocked, he turns around and one-shots me before I can even react. I was p*ssy at the time but was kinda funny.

(This is another reason to love kubrows.)

Actually if you do it right you can give radiation procs to Kubrows (in the Dojo at least.) Someone posted a thread about and I recreated it and the Kubrow started mauling everyone :3

Also, go Nyx, get radiation proc, and use Chaos or Mind Control (needs testing with Mind Freak) and you can turn Sentinels evil.

I was running ahead a few teammates and got Rad proc'd by a trap, my team saw that, and I decided to turn on them... for the lulz.

But the moment I do that I see them doing the same and coptering away from me!

..... some people are way too savvy for their own good.