Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Stories

I didn't even know he spawned, but then half my health disappeared.

I turned around to see some shadowy figure stepping behind a smokestack. Around the other side i see him, with that reddish helm.

I quickly sidestep 2 of his Dread's arrows and pull out my own Dread.

After narrowly avoiding yet another bolt that surely would have ended me, i drew back.

Staring him dead in the eyes i aimed true. I watched him tense while strafing, pulling on his own drawstring.

The tension between us sizzled electrically.

The world held still and we both let fly.

A split second stretched for an eon as the two arrows passed each other by, the fletching on both caressing each other like two star crossed lovers that were never meant to be. One arrow, the Stalker's, soared past my right ear. Whistling and wailing in sorrow at lost opportunity, the missile vanished into the rain.

Suddenly time returns to normal, the boom of an ally's Tonkor waking us up from this dream.

Across from me i see the stalker on his knees, the shaft of my arrow protruding from his chest. With the flash of an Opticor, my adversary vanishes into smoke with promises to return again.

I think he dropped despair for that fight.

Edited by ChikTikka

First time i saw stalker killed he dropped Despair. Second time i managed to kill him, he left me the Dread. Then after like five or so visits where he dropped some mods, he finally gave me Hate BP ;D 12d online, less than 10 stalker kills total, all three weapons, no duplicates so far ;] 

Soloing ods valkyr eternal war scindo prime berserker build. Hacking through dozens of infested like nothing stalker spawns and one swing he dies with 4 or 5 other infested.

mobile defense infested mission playing nova amprex on. Stalker messages start i just prime everything waiting. He pops up in tge middle of 20 or 30 primed infested I shoot amprex at him it arcs off sets off all the infested the screen goes to a purple haze and he disappeared with them.

Being away from PC for about 3 months because of procrastination regarding getting the fan fixed. Came back to Warframe with 2 new updates (14 & 15) and a really angry Stalker, G3 and Zanuka. Got attacked about 12 times by each in a week. Good times. Ended up with Despair back (I have a de-spare set of Despair as well)

Also killing him with the lasers in Void.

Edited by Animatronic

I remember my first stalker. 

killed in about 3 seconds by my guildmates. dropped two dread blueprints. I always have a dread blueprint in memorial of this. 

then the last time stalker paid me a visit was right after the excalibur rework. I had my boltor prime, which did half of the damage, then I finished him with a slash dash. excal> stalker.

It was Stalker who showed me that having a High MR doesn't mean you know how to play ~ Joined a Mission with a MR18 in it, objectives complete and lets bug out, Screen flashes and i think well we can just extract and ignore that. The MR18 shows up outside the door well before Stalker arrives and dithers about till the Door locks and then goes down and dies while im ripping Stalker apart.

Last time he arrived when i was solo he lasted 7sec ~ i was leveling a Corrosive built Phage.

Tonight he arrived and didn't get to do anything, he met a Excalibur Prime on arrival.

Running an outbreak with my level 23 Drakgoon and Excalibur (pre-rework).

The corpus teleport-ship part. Everyone else got through, but before I had the chance to jump, the Stalker appeared.

After 5 minutes of intense fighting I managed to defeat him with my Drakgoon. Never had a better fight in WF ever since. The amount of dodging and cartwheeling I did along with his slash dashes and dread arrows made quite a memorable fight scene.